Game Day Round 9, 2021 - Gold Coast vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the game and among fellow Lions supporters. Even we are feeling kind of flat.
The Gardiner injury has fast a pall as well.

As for the Suns supporters.....they must be totally DEPRESSED. They're a hardy lot though. I haven't seen anyone walk out. Well not yet.

It's a bit hard to get a handle on just how good we've been because the Suns have been totally abysmal

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
GC supporters pretty used to disappointment.

I think Ah Chee and Madden will replace Lester and Dizzy in the backline. Coleman to play forward for Ah Chee

Payne was listed at 1-2 away at the start of the week. So he could very well be available.
Lester could have come off very early before any damage done.
a popped shoulder for dizzy isn’t going to usually mean you play the next week ... that’s a 3-5 week injury at best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, I am happy to see them beat anyone that isn’t us.

When we play them however, it is our sacred and solemn duty to give them absolutely no mercy, and leave them in
unequivocally no doubt who is the big brother.

Not a fan of this cutesy term of "big brother ". We are not the "big brother". We are Qld's team. Period.

Not sure we're playing any better than the 4th last week but Suns have given up while Freo stepped up

Not a fan of this cutesy term of "big brother ". We are not the "big brother". We are Qld's team. Period.

I’ve seen some big brothers wail on their little brothers with a ferocity that couldn’t be described in any way as “cute.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back