Game Day Round 9, 2024: Hawthorn v St.Kilda - UTAS Stadium, Launceston - Saturday 11th May, 1.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A fifty right on the siren, thankfully it didn't cost us a goal.

It was a bullshit fifty so at least it got what it deserved but we still deserve to be behind with how badly we are playing.
Honestly we don’t deserve to be behind. We can’t effing kick straight. We dominated that quarter.

Coaching box fail today

To passive
Forwards are at sea
Hayes sub was a mistake
Battle forward is nice for 2 seconds but then we lose a key defender who we need back there

Also F Harvey off this week and find a real forwards coach

Who is going to lead the way for the Saints? Midfield getting flogged comprehensively, getting flogged around the packs, forwards playing from behind, defence playing too far off their man and too slow. I would have Wilson on the ball this quarter at least. Owens looks like a duck out of water in the midfield

Alright we genuinely suck. Hawthorn are also crap but at least they have a crack and are brave with their ball movement. Even if we pull a win out of our arse here this is a terrible showing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a rabble... any chance we can get a hand-pass coach?

+10 goal benefit.

North get draft picks, we get +10 goals every match for the rest of existence, sounds fair.

A fifty right on the siren, thankfully it didn't cost us a goal.

It was a bullshit fifty so at least it got what it deserved but we still deserve to be behind with how badly we are playing.
We need 3 goals to get in front - and we are lucky to kick that in 3 quarters - be surprised if we win this.

Midfield is utterly pathetic.

This so called running ability hasn't meant shit. Continually out numbered at the contest.

Absolutely zero interest in winning a hard ball or doing anything physical.

They want an uncontested kick mark run corral game.

We'll be competitive and not outright shit but we are going no where fast.

I don't know why I'm surprised by our ineptitude after so many years following this joke club, but I am genuinely surprised and disappointed.

Half arsed efforts, strange set up, and always the same blind kicking and weak attempts to mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back