Preview Round 9 v Bulldogs MCG Saturday May 11 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly

with his rfc history he should never work at another club. he should retire now anyway as a Richmond man as hes 60. its ridiculous

I bet the cfl made an offer too good to refuse

maybe we can syphon some of his paycheque to pay for punt rd

Yes I agree with that, all I was saying is if blues can play 4 talls which i know every club structures differently but why cant we play at least 3. Bring in Ryan V dogs to help Balta who is coming back from injury. Balta now will play 2nd ruck. So is Nank going to assist Lefau when balta rucks this set up hasn't worked we can all see it.
Maybe they leave Balta and Lefau forward and pinch hit Pickett for a few minutes against Darcy as both Nankervis and English are 85-90% rucks.

I guess it all just comes down to Yzes preferred team balance at the moment. With an inability to run out games, they prefer to play the extra runner, maybe when we get the likes of Hopper & Taranto back the structure switches up again and we revert to the 3 tall forwards and drop a runner.

Looking forward to the cult giving their honest appraisal of Noah's game tomorrow night, in the same way they have given their appraisals of others.

We have critiqued others notably mansell and Campbell who have had an extended run and played quite poorly but still in the team.

Surely we give cumbo some games to settle into the team.
Hoping he has a good game 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they get a choice to play VFL or not?

Such a rare selection event at Punt Road. Career ending?

Grimes "managed" so he is not playing at all. half rest/half omission.

Kmac has been omitted on form, so he plays the next level down.

Last edited:
Such a rare selection event at Punt Road. Career ending?

Grimes "managed" so he is not playing at all. half rest/half omission.

Kmac has been omitted on form, so he plays the next level down.
Ok, thanks.

The post I was replying to implied that he had chosen to play VFL. I assumed he would be playing there anyway.

Bro that was RD 3. You think he has that many credits that he should stay in the side. He is been dog average for a month now and Campbell to for the last 6 games.
‘Bro’ was just responding to a post that said he’s “done sfa all year” , which isn’t true. I’m not saying that’s enough to warrant a spot.

We have critiqued others notably mansell and Campbell who have had an extended run and played quite poorly but still in the team.

Surely we give cumbo some games to settle into the team.
Hoping he has a good game 👍
Some are harsher than necessary when it comes to criticism of certain players

Maybe they leave Balta and Lefau forward and pinch hit Pickett for a few minutes against Darcy as both Nankervis and English are 85-90% rucks.

I guess it all just comes down to Yzes preferred team balance at the moment. With an inability to run out games, they prefer to play the extra runner, maybe when we get the likes of Hopper & Taranto back the structure switches up again and we revert to the 3 tall forwards and drop a runner.
Don't see why Lefau can't do some rucking. Besides, the 5 minutes Balta might ruck a quarter is hardly going to make him break down, he's been in full training for 3 weeks.

Looking forward to the cult giving their honest appraisal of Noah's game tomorrow night, in the same way they have given their appraisals of others.

Honestly I just want to see him play a good all around game. He has shown that when he does the little things right, he gets the rewards. If he makes an error, don't dwell on it, he's still an inexperienced player at AFL level mistakes will happen and he doesn't need to be perfect all the time. Hell even the GOAT makes errors in games.
Do you have a minute to hear about our lord and saviour Noah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back