Preview Round 9 v Bulldogs MCG Saturday May 11 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First home game in about a decade where I'm not going even though I can. The only thing that will make the CFL do anything about the ongoing rort of our club is if they or their partners are missing out on dollars.

No choice really unless he wants to take a week off
In Kamdyn's case it's to find form. He's had a poor year and maybe he's lost it. No shame in that he's been a warrior and an awesome clubman. I'm sure him being dropped to the twos after a poor run of form will help him making a decision about what the end of this year looks like for him.

In Grimes' case, it's to manage him. Whilst he's not what he was he's invaluable to a young and inexperienced group of key defenders. Coaching on the ground. Eeking out every last bit he has left. It will be nice for him to retire knowing he gave it everything right to the end.

These blokes are warriors. They don't know how to quit.

Do people have a good feeling about winning tonight? Or does the fact that beveridge is facing a lot of criticism mean his team will click into gear and smash us?

Do people have a good feeling about winning tonight? Or does the fact that beveridge is facing a lot of criticism mean his team will click into gear and smash us?
I think we are a good chance, dogs might roll over to get bevo sacked. Wouldn't be surprised if only bont turns up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit question, and I can’t believe I’m putting this on the table for comment, but do we really want to win?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Legit question, and I can’t believe I’m putting this on the table for comment, but do we really want to win?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Always want to win, if not then give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back