Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggies moving over to Classic next season from CCC.

45011755_1976737502414201_4561715555702145024_n.jpg

Correct. The "nines" jersey is a belter so I hope it gets a run. Perhaps round 1 in NZ.

Any info that you can give on that one?

----------------------

Also, based on the Tigers membership pack designs (which in the past matched the previous jersey) this is my prediction of the Tigers new jersey:

K8kr2AM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broncos 2019 kits leaked

P2Dt5Hx.png
HOW ******* HARD IS IT BRONCOS?! SERIOUSLY, WHY REINVENT THE GOD DAMN WHEEL EVERY YEAR?! Just when I think we've rediscovered our classic 90's look we ******* change it up again. I'm over it. We should be as recognisable as Souths or Saint George, but Christ almighty we feel the need to stuff things around just for the hell of it.

As If hiring a wife beating home invader, having a public stand off with your coach who WANTS to be sacked, and admitting half of our talent will probably follow him to Souths wasn't enough to tip a fan over the edge, now we turn what should be an iconic gold colour block into a sponsors window.

I'm done.

https_%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FnaHKoHGntyjEA%2Fgiphy.gif

It's good to see that teams have been paying attention to my NRL by ISC portfolio. Apart from some slight variations (some due to template differences) I seem to have predicted the Warriors Home, Bulldogs Home, and almost both Knights kits (and much closer to the away than I ever would have thought).

Don't be surprised if you find out that people from kit providers have been looking at your portfolio

It's good to see that teams have been paying attention to my NRL by ISC portfolio. Apart from some slight variations (some due to template differences) I seem to have predicted the Warriors Home, Bulldogs Home, and almost both Knights kits (and much closer to the away than I ever would have thought).
Canterbury has kept the same home from 2018 for 2019 though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back