Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly you can purchase this jersey without the RedZed major sponsor logo on the front or with the RedZed major sponsor logo on the front heat pressed on! I wonder which one they would use if they wore it in a game?

mens-ANZAC1__89571.1587705337.jpg

Last edited:
Interestingly you can purchase this jersey without the RedZed major sponsor logo on the front or with the RedZed major sponsor logo on the front heat pressed on! I wonder which one they would use if they wore it in a game?

View attachment 864021

Weird that it would still have tiger air, but not red zed (might be a timing of the sponsorship deal being done).

Not the biggest fan of the use of that sort of imagery on kits, especially Anzac ones. Personally think there is a balance between the simple use of the poppy and the use of imagery.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Has anyone thought that the NRL might allocate an Anzac round in November (remembrance day instead of Anzac day)?

You would think they would but the season length hasn’t been determined yet so it’s hard to tell! For the nrl to do this they would have to make the season length 19 rounds or more (including the two rounds that have already taken place) and even then Remembrance Day would be scheduled in around finals time! So realistically I can’t see this happening!

Also Remembrance Day is on a Wednesday this year and nrl is never played on a Wednesday (except State of Origin) so unless they are gonna do a remembrance round there’s no chance they’re gonna celebrate Remembrance Day!

You would think they would but the season length hasn’t been determined yet so it’s hard to tell! For the nrl to do this they would have to make the season length 19 rounds or more (including the two rounds that have already taken place) and even then Remembrance Day would be scheduled in around finals time! So realistically I can’t see this happening!
Well they could just allocate it to a round that has nothing to do with anzac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have the time, could some of you gents check out my NRL jerseys thread?
Are there any inaccuracies that you can notice?

Cheers, Lemon Boi :lemon:

If you have the time, could some of you gents check out my NRL jerseys thread?
Are there any inaccuracies that you can notice?

Cheers, Lemon Boi :lemon:

Yep sure, the Wests Tigers jerseys are incorrect as they need to feature the Western Suburbs Magpie on the sleeves. They are actual design elements rather than just extra logos as it is written into the team merger agreement.

I will also get a photo of the logo from the 2003 Round 8 Jersey for you.

Yep sure, the Wests Tigers jerseys are incorrect as they need to feature the Western Suburbs Magpie on the sleeves. They are actual design elements rather than just extra logos as it is written into the team merger agreement.

I will also get a photo of the logo from the 2003 Round 8 Jersey for you.

814d83a6b4cf7d4832bf11fb63750dda.jpg

The Jersey also featured these logos on the sleeves:

Right sleeve
fa82f0c7227f2ab1df0999b5593c78c5.jpg

Left sleeve
5e3c4b8cbee122c411620055e3d5b582.jpg

Has anyone thought that the NRL might allocate an Anzac round in November (remembrance day instead of Anzac day)?

I can confirm that this won’t happen because the nrl has today announced that a 20 round competition will be played with the grand final on October 25!

Slight modification to the Warriors jerseys for the rest of the year with the numbers 2340 (Tamworth's postcode) as a thank you to the town for hosting them (home jersey pictured)
1588934265368.png

There's also a 2nd version of their Wellington jersey with red replacing yellow which they are using as a training jersey
1588934341839.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back