Rules of the game - How to successfully make the game more open and attacking?

Remove this Banner Ad

39 billion sent east in the last ten years chump

<<<
A breakdown of the commission’s rulings since 2006 and the State’s mining royalties reveals $39 billion that swelled WA coffers was lost in the annual GST carve-up.

Victoria has been the biggest winner from the WA mining boom, prompting calls from the mining sector to change the grants commission process.>>>

That same Victoria that, unlike WA has NEVER been on the positive side of the ledger when it comes to GST distributions?

The same Victoria that has been forced to pump money westwards since Federation until very recently?

200+21 = 350.

Yep. Don't send your kids to school in Alberton. No one cares about port Adelaide, we're talking port power. The afl side. The one in the big leagues. Not the magoos team.
Most sides prepare for something that significant at least a year or 2 out. I guess no one cares for the Adelaide Crows either as they are a magoos team also :$:$:$

The AFL is actually the Northern Alliance.

We are slowly taking over so that we control it all while you lowly state plebs pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thank you.. Now that I can believe.

Do you mind me asking how much longer we will be paying for your prescense in the comp?

The AFL is actually the Northern Alliance.

We are slowly taking over so that we control it all while you lowly state plebs pay for it.

The way the game is going, you are welcome to it.:thumbsu:

Same WA who is now complaining about not getting enough $$$ due to their fantastic governance
We have had a recession over here since the end of the mining boom. - years of it - with zero help from over east. Our state government has tried to stimulate the economy with capital works programs - we sent 39 billion dollars east in the boom - and have been hung out to dry since.

Ive watched thousands leave the town i live in - broke having sold everything they own for 10c on the dollar.

Im watching businesses that have been around for 20,30 even 40 years go broke - kids cant get employment or trades - but if it isnt happening over east it doesnt matter.

More than 2/3rds of the shops in the main drag are closed and empty.

Cant help but contrast when i owned a couple of mobile shops in canberra and the gfc hit - it was a national emergency - stimulus packages etc etc - then later - tonys tax writeoffs.

We got less than nothing - we are lucky to get 30 c in the dollar of our gst while nsw and vic have their gambling revenue excluded from the gst carve up and are up close to the 80+ c in the dollar.

So no more posts from you?

Disappointing. Always amusing.

I will have been murdered by social justice warriors by then, and virtue signalling will be the new state sport.

That same Victoria that, unlike WA has NEVER been on the positive side of the ledger when it comes to GST distributions?

The same Victoria that has been forced to pump money westwards since Federation until very recently?
When we signed up for federation - we were promised that would be compensated as a result of the federated trade rules that hurt west aussie businesses

We never saw anything close to what it cost us. Not even within cooey - thats why 20 years later the state voted to seceed again.

The eastern states has spent millions this way - but analyse what they spent it on - railway line and a road across the nullarbor - so eastern states businesses could sell their goods here.

Such generous,

Much giving.

Wow.

In the last ten years or so we sent 39 billion back

39 000 000 000. In gst alone

The eastern states has netted - All revenue - 171 000 000 000 in ten years from wa.

You sent us millions - we repaid in billions - interest a mafia loanshark would have a hard on from

When we signed up for federation - we were promised that would be compensated as a result of the federated trade rules that hurt west aussie businesses

We never saw anything close to what it cost us. Not even within cooey - thats why 20 years later the state voted to seceed again.

The eastern states has spent millions this way - but analyse what they spent it on - railway line and a road across the nullarbor - so eastern states businesses could sell their goods here.

Such generous,

Much giving.

Wow.

In the last ten years or so we sent 39 billion back

39 000 000 000. In gst alone

The eastern states has netted - All revenue - 171 000 000 000 in ten years from wa.

You sent us millions - we repaid in billions - interest a mafia loanshark would have a hard on from

You might want to check your numbers.

BTW. Victoria isn't 'the eastern states'.

You might want to check your numbers.

BTW. Victoria isn't 'the eastern states'.

A breakdown of the commission’s rulings since 2006 and the State’s mining royalties reveals $39 billion that swelled WA coffers was lost in the annual GST carve-up.

Victoria has been the biggest winner from the WA mining boom, prompting calls from the mining sector to change the grants commission process.

Source:https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...-carve-up-ng-b5c0874c24962880467a66912f04ae38

WA TAXPAYERS have pumped $171 billion into running the Federation over the past decade as almost every other State and Territory has enjoyed an economic free ride on the State’s coat tails.

It can be revealed that on a per capita basis, WA’s residents have contributed $71,299 each to the running of the country while those in the Northern Territory have been subsidised by $166,000 per person.

Only NSW has put more into the Federation since 2005 than it has received, but its contribution is dwarfed by WA’s contribution.

Every year the WA Treasury calculates the State’s net contribution to running the nation.

WA TAXPAYERS have pumped $171 billion into running the Federation over the past decade as almost every other State and Territory has enjoyed an economic free ride on the State’s coat tails.

Source: https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...s-expense-ng-470e310c1b0af56441f591cfa2ca5f29

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny. I wonder how many Melbourne Storm fans complain about playing in NSW on GF day.

Well you know... they win which helps.

When you can't win you complain.
Lol are you kidding. Broncos been complaining since day dot.
Storm just blew their load on salary cap cheeting so didnt have to.

Either way not a national comp.

Its a NSW comp with a few extra teams.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Move the interchange gate to opposite sides of the wing, this should encourage lateral movement. Failing this, the gates could be located in the attacking teams forward 50, discouraging defensive lockdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back