Ryback!

Remove this Banner Ad

My new favourite wrestler. Is undefeated, has a great slogan "FEED. ME. MOAAAAR." and is just an absolute monster. Would not like to meet him in a dark alley.

Punk is in for a huge wake up call when he's put up against Ryback. Best in the world, my arse.

Anyone else on the Ryback wagon?

Yeah, I'm on. Good to see them finally getting him involved with the bigger guys.

My only question is though, can he work the mic? Don't think I've even heard him speak.

Yeah, I'm on. Good to see them finally getting him involved with the bigger guys.

My only question is though, can he work the mic? Don't think I've even heard him speak.

Wouldn't mind seeing CM Punk turn on Paul Heyman and Heyman go on to manage Ryback. While it would be like Brock Lesnar all over again, I can't see the point of having Heyman with CM Punk. When Heyman was initially with Brock, it was to act as Brock's mouthpiece while Lesnar learnt the ropes, so to speak. I can't see the point of having Punk aligned with Heyman at the moment, as Punk's work on the mic is first class, and he's good enough at getting his own heat without having someone in his corner.

Still remember watching him when he was on Tough Enough. I did see he has taken some shots at Goldberg which are interesting and hard to disagree with.

It's better if he doesn't.

Heaps of good WWE stars ruin their rep when they start to blab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could never get bored watching him monster everyone.

I'm wondering how many roids he did to get to that size
I never get this.

You don't have to do roids to get that big, look at the rock. Work hard, and you can get that big.

No roids in this dude, just pure bloody effort:

A5CJy1VCMAEmOcq.jpg

I never get this.

You don't have to do roids to get that big, look at the rock. Work hard, and you can get that big.

No roids in this dude, just pure bloody effort:

A5CJy1VCMAEmOcq.jpg
Genetics helps as well.

The Rock wore that tracksuit outfit in early 1999 because he had problems with his chest because of steroids or so the story goes.

(mute the crap song)

Source of the steroid thing?

Source of the steroid thing?

Read/heard it multiple years ago. Supposedly his **** were producing milk because of the roids so he had some operation to fix it. And until it looked normal again he wrestled in the tracksuit outfit.

Given all the women viewers wanted to * him I'm guessing something was wrong at least with his appearance for him to be wrestling in 'normal clothes'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back