Universal Love Ryder2Gray

Remove this Banner Ad

Because we didnt deserve it, played like s**t and probably about a million miles away from a flag. KH should of contained himself it was embarrasing hearing him swear on TV shaking with excitement and not pointing out one negative of the 95% that was from the game....

Compare Ken to 2014 where we won a unlikely final in Perth, didn't crack a smile at times, almost cracked our assistants even when we were up by 40 points up, focused on improvements and behaviours of our players in public pressers . His focus is now on himself and to keep his job.
This line of thinking is funny, Ken wants to win this club a flag & even if he parts way with us he'll manage to find himself a job at Gold Coast, Collingwood or any other club where Brad Scott is being looked at as some sort of potential poaching target.

A few selection/match up questions aside he's not a bad coach and his track record of luring talent to the club & making the draftees feel comfortable enough to stay is second to none and a large reason why our list is in pretty good shape.

Not sure why this is even being discussed in what is meant to be a positive thread about our 2 best players tbh so i'll leave it at that.

Phenomenal clutch football from 2 players who will be All Australian this year. The moment arrives and your best players step up and win you the game. That's all you can ask, but to see it in such spectacular fashion is something i'll probably be telling my grandkids about.

Also the video of it floating around on facebook set to Titanic music is wonderful.

Edit:

:D ****en

giphy.gif
Tapman & Robbie

Because we didnt deserve it, played like s**t and probably about a million miles away from a flag. KH should of contained himself it was embarrasing hearing him swear on TV shaking with excitement and not pointing out one negative of the 95% that was from the game....

Compare Ken to 2014 where we won a unlikely final in Perth, didn't crack a smile at times, almost cracked our assistants even when we were up by 40 points up, focused on improvements and behaviours of our players in public pressers . His focus is now on himself and to keep his job.
Or maybe it is because back then we were a young team that needed to not get ahead of itself.

Now we are a more experienced side that desperately needs a bit of belief.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gray playing more midfield time leading into the finals after being managed for most of the year could be quite an ace up our sleeve.

Nobody saw that tap coming but I bet Lade was sitting in the box after he slotted that goal reminiscing about Lade2Burg so proud saying that's my Paddy.

I'd love to see Gray, Polec & Wingard running rampant in September off the back of those silver service taps from our soon to be AA ruck.

Just a pity Paddy didn't spend his whole career with us. He would possibly be our greatest ruckman ever. Though being second to BLade is no shame.

Reminded me of the Lade to Pickett tap and goal in 2004 against Collingwood at the MCG. Can't find a video of it but that was a amazing goal.

What a moment that was last night. Unreal

Not to bag him, but there is no way in hell that Lobbe could have pulled off a single play like that at any stage in his career. Ryder is worth everything we paid for him and more. Kudos to the list management team who got him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back