Official Match Thread S18 Round 15: Baghdad Bandits vs Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

are we really discussing this?

Well apart from Beng it's not like there's any other Bandits to banter with. We have to amuse ourselves somehow since our hosts are doing such a shite job.

Unlikely, Batman didnt become Batman until after his parents were killed, that child is clearly still with it parents as it would be unable to bathe itself alone.

If you're going to poke holes in Batmans past using logic then the whole premise for this league is a lie.

Pull your head in! :p

There is a team better then the Bears? I call poppycock! :eek:

I take it you didnt bother checking the little thing called the season ladder before jumping into the pool of Vegas?

Well, no backsies now. Better luck next season eh.

If you're going to poke holes in Batmans past using logic then the whole premise for this league is a lie.

Pull your head in! :p

I aint a turtle. Besides, everyone knows Iron Man > Batman in every way.

The Bandits are Iron Man, the Bears are Batman. Its logic.

You're right, back to the Qooty. So, who are the Bears supporting come finals? Got your cheerleader outfits and pom-poms ready to cheer on the better teams of the SFA?
Meh. Mad Monday is where it's at. Feel free to join us and not waste a week.

I take it you didnt bother checking the little thing called the season ladder before jumping into the pool of Vegas?

I aint a turtle. Besides, everyone knows Iron Man > Batman in every way.

Given Ironman was a raging alcoholic he seems a better fit for Vegas

Meh. Mad Monday is where it's at. Feel free to join us and not waste a week.

Not to keen to wake up in a dumpster behind a seedy strip club, but thanks for the offer.

Given Ironman was a raging alcoholic he seems a better fit for Vegas

We dont always get what we want.

In your case it was a win in your first 7 rounds in the competition.

I aint a turtle. Besides, everyone knows Iron Man < Batman in every way.

EFA

I did check the ladder, but how can you argue with having a bear as a mascot? (short answer, you can't)

batman-vs-iron-man_o_1007777.jpg

Jokes aside, Bruce Wayne would beat the s**t out of Stark if it was a straight-up fight.

Why would the courts leave an infant Batman in the custody of an elderly butler? Surely the Wayne family has other relatives that could have taken him in.
I'm sure they would have lots of power, being dead and all.

Jokes aside, Bruce Wayne would beat the s**t out of Stark if it was a straight-up fight.
Captain Rogers m8.

Bears to take home to much needed 4 points here and #beartodream for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brothers name is Ash.

My last name is Gordon.
That is truly an inspiring story, please turn it into a novel and sell it?

Captain America is for pussies. Wolverine would rip his s**t 8 ways from Sunday.
If he could get past the shield.
Vibranium trumps Adamantium.

Adamantium Skeleton + Bad-ass Indiana Jones demeanour > Patriotic dickweed from the 40's who has a shield.
brahj pls, you're hurting my feelings :(

Just like we're gonna hurt baghdad's chances of winning this game! :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back