Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15- Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very rich coming from a Dragons player, you guys were basically inactive in our last match thread much to the detriment of it. We begged you to offer us something and nothing was forthcoming.

Hopefully this time around you don't all fizzle out by the third day.
I don't recall you begging me. Maybe tag me next time? I won't cry. Or bite. I embrace the tag, I love it, it's what I live for! If you begging me was the case then I reckon it's your fault for not being able to woo me into staying longer. Maybe try some flowers or something next time.

Zach Merrett. Yeah pretty big difference between trying to spoil and not quite being able to reach coz the other guy is bigger than you and lining up a second year skinny bloke and belting him because you're an old campaigner of a bloke.

FFS. Vomit on his sweater already. Mum's Spaghetti. He's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready. To drop bombs. But he keeps forgetting what he wrote down.
The whole crowd goes so loud. He opens his mouth but the words wont come out.

Zach Merrett. Yeah pretty big difference between trying to spoil and not quite being able to reach coz the other guy is bigger than you and lining up a second year skinny bloke and belting him because you're an old campaigner of a bloke.
Ahh Zerrit. Poor guy :( Big fan of him.

But Lewis (just realised I spelt his name wrong before) is a thug, Waite is just stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS. Vomit on his sweater already. Mum's Spaghetti. He's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready. To drop bombs. But he keeps forgetting what he wrote down.
The whole crowd goes so loud. He opens his mouth but the words wont come out.
Ahh Zerrit. Poor guy :( Big fan of him.

But Lewis (just realised I spelt his name wrong before) is a thug, Waite is just stupid.

Pretty sure that's not how the song goes Quiv.

Come on brahj, you need to explain things more. I'm just confused now.

Do you mean The Bandits getting smashed by the Dragons, the Tigers beating the Pies or the Dragons beating the Bears on Sunday??

Yes, I was referring to the game I didn't read and the other one I haven't read yet.

This kind of stupidity only affirms why I don't post on the Richmond board that much.

But he keeps on forgetting*.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back