Official Match Thread S22 First Elimination Final: The Sin City Swamprats and The Dragons FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

This seems more appropriate.

I don't agree. Carlton were 9th and got into the finals.

Richmond 2014 won 9 in a row to finish in the 8......geez actually, you might have a point here.

#backtomycorner

Well I suppose this week could have a theme of Dungeons and Dragons given firstly we're playing at Underground Stadium (Dungeon) and secondly playing the Dragons.

That said, the Dragons fluked their way into the finals ala Carlton 2013 and unlike Carlton 2013, will rightfully be sent packing at the first time of asking.
Let's make it The Hobbit instead.

I don't agree. Carlton were 9th and got into the finals.

Richmond 2014 won 9 in a row to finish in the 8......geez actually, you might have a point here.

#backtomycorner
That Elimination Final against Richmond was a great time to be a Port supporter.

That Elimination Final against Richmond was a great time to be a Port supporter.

Forgive me if I'm trying to wipe 2014 from my memory!

To this day I blame a dodgy plane and injuries for ruining Freo's season that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam_Malone was last seen: Oct 23, 2016

:(:'(
Don't despair, it's simply a part of the natural Sam_Malone cycle. There is only so much of someone to melt before becoming totally liquid.

The Sam_Malone Cycle
1. Melting - when the Sam_Malone reaches its melting point ( any instance where he is tagged), his solid form gradually transfers into liquid :fireemoji:
2. Collection - after it has completely turned liquid, the Sam_Malone will flow naturally down towards the lowest point of the terrain, usually down rivers :sweatdrops:
3. Evaporation - the sun's heat causes the Sam_Malone to go from its liquid state to a gaseous state as it rises into the sky, it will continue to float around for an extended period of time :blacksunrays::cloud:
4. Freezing - once winter comes and the temperature becomes cold enough, Sam_Malone will transfer to a solid state, slowly descending from the skies of inactivity back to the land of Sweet. Returned to his fully meltable form and the cycle restarts :snowflake::snowman:

I believe he is currently still in his evaporation state, I waved to him while sitting atop my vaporous pillow but I don't think he noticed me seemingly busy mumbling something about Portz fans being the worst.

I may have inadvertently discovered that SM could in fact be an abbreviation for 'snowman', makes perfect sense if you think about it.
Leave him alone. He's still getting over Mad Monday.

I may have inadvertently discovered that SM could in fact be an abbreviation for 'snowman', makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Because he has a carrot for a nose?

Hello Finals Qooty!
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back