Official Match Thread S36 First Semi Final: Sin City Swamprats versus Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Swampies, I’m sure sausageroll is delighted with himself winning another game with the opposition….. whoops that was last season, sorry.

Commiserations Swampies, it was a seesawing game. See ya next season

Lets Goooooo Dullens !!!!
you can do it love GIF by Melbournefc

Good morning Delons

I had a more than fair crack at the brandy last night.

Having a coffee right now and thinking about walking to maccas for a pre game cheeseburger

I'm either going to dominate today or cry on a corner of the field from it all being too hard.

Either way let's bury these Swamprats and book our place in the prelim
Seems you dominated friend 🤗

Congrats Swampies, I’m sure sausageroll is delighted with himself winning another game with the opposition….. whoops that was last season, sorry.

This time last year I would've been trying to kick goals for the opposition. But not this year.

We were 47 points down when I was moved to CHB early in the 3rd quarter...

3 : 3.32 {FF} - GremioPower has a shot at goal.
3 : 3.35 {FF} - He's put it through.
SIN CITY SWAMPRATS : 13.7.85
MT. BULLER DEMONS : 6.2.38

3 : 3.4 {C} - The ruck contest is won by Kennedy Parker.
3 : 3.48 {rW} - Quality gather by ant555.
3 : 3.5 {rW} - I believe a change is about to occur.
3 : 3.54 - <<< sausageroll is trading places with jmoo wan >>>

The Swamprats only kicked one goal after that :thumbsu:

This time last year I would've been trying to kick goals for the opposition. But not this year.

We were 47 points down when I was moved to CHB early in the 3rd quarter...

The Swamprats only kicked one goal after that :thumbsu:
If only the Swampies had a similarly capable CHB!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well s**t what a game hahahaha, what a comeback!

I’m 💯 gonna take credit here for putting Tarks in FF for finals…I’m not too shabby in FB, I am All SFA VC in that possie and Frankie dubbed me ‘The Iron Curtains’ 😍 How many did philreich kick again?

What a game from Gralin wow, and Hate and DERO and everyone. When was the last time we had a ‘streak’? It sure has come at the right time.
Thank you Tigerturbulance and omgfridge for the leg up 😘

Bad luck Swampies and it’s a shame only one can go forward from here, I’ve enjoyed your work immensely this season and tho the match threads arn’t huge they always feel in the right spirit of of the game. Have a good off season and see you all in 37.

Thanks for posting MWPP x

Oh well, time to drink ourselves stupid (well drunker than usual) Rats.

I realise I made a mistake with selection by not changing the FF position. edgie deserved it after his effort last week.

Congrats Demons and good luck for the rest of the finals.

Oh well, time to drink ourselves stupid (well drunker than usual) Rats.

I realise I made a mistake with selection by not changing the FF position. edgie deserved it after his effort last week.

Congrats Demons and good luck for the rest of the finals.
Thanks, enjoy chillin out a bit :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back