Official Match Thread S36 First Semi Final: Sin City Swamprats versus Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, enjoy chillin out a bit :)
Will do.

Time to watch the new Dr Who episode and then the MotoGP decider.

Oh My God Yes GIF by CBC

Playing tarks at full forward does seem unfair doesn't it
Playing me at full back is more unfair on my teammates!

Tigerturbulance and omgfridge you are now honorary Delons

Well s**t what a game hahahaha, what a comeback!

I’m 💯 gonna take credit here for putting Tarks in FF for finals…I’m not too shabby in FB, I am All SFA VC in that possie and Frankie dubbed me ‘The Iron Curtains’ 😍 How many did philreich kick again?

What a game from Gralin wow, and Hate and DERO and everyone. When was the last time we had a ‘streak’? It sure has come at the right time.
Thank you Tigerturbulance and omgfridge for the leg up 😘

Bad luck Swampies and it’s a shame only one can go forward from here, I’ve enjoyed your work immensely this season and tho the match threads arn’t huge they always feel in the right spirit of of the game. Have a good off season and see you all in 37.

Thanks for posting MWPP x

Safe to say, I've done some recent rebranding with my new club affiliation

1701013036755.png

Congrats to you all... What a comeback? No... what a collapse Rats! Some hard questions need to be answered in the off season I reckon. Like where were our goals coming from? Why was there only midstrength after quarter time? How can we better maintain the heat... in the baked pastries through the game? Where was my left boot? Why is the room spinning? What is that pain in my arm? Etc etc...

Congrats to you all... What a comeback? No... what a collapse Rats! Some hard questions need to be answered in the off season I reckon. Like where were our goals coming from? Why was there only midstrength after quarter time? How can we better maintain the heat... in the baked pastries through the game? Where was my left boot? Why is the room spinning? What is that pain in my arm? Etc etc...
All valid questions.

Good luck next season :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back