Official Match Thread S23 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears @ Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not get any ideas Matera92 Filthy vegan that you are.
I will be allowed re-entry to the Leadership Group jet. Mine is not a one way ticket.

* playing Qooty with HaroLad no amount of bleach and showering can erase the stench of playing Qooty with Haro :eek:

I will be allowed re-entry to the Leadership Group jet. Mine is not a one way ticket.

**** playing Qooty with HaroLad no amount of bleach and showering can erase the stench of playing Qooty with Haro :eek:

Piss off flogpleb, you dont have to share a locker room with him. You only have to share the field.

**** playing Qooty with HaroLad no amount of bleach and showering can erase the stench of playing Qooty with Haro :eek:

Nice melt

Can the The Filth Wizard please confirm is transfer to the Bears.

60941348.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another lesson? I dont remember the first one. Must've been a good one...

I tell you what, I'll make sure the Baghdad pie van is parked at our end of the ground so we are stocked up during the game, you bring the drinks.

Ah yes the humble pie van that many an opposition has had to dine out on this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back