Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at Amsterdam ArenA, The Netherlands (Waverley Park)

The youth in the gif has just been to...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Snow Bunnies have totally taken over De Wallen :thumbsu:

It was an excellent idea for one team to start at one end and the other at the other end so we can meet up on Sunday arvo. Just gotta keep an eye on Juggs and Jim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do have to say it was nice of us to sell a home game so Mt Buller could build their brand in the Netherlands.
I wanted to play in Hawaii.

Right up until I saw the two teams playing there. No ******* thank you.

And... as our dear captain Agent93 is otherwise indisposed:

zyw61q65cs79.gif

Clogs are nice
100% comfiest shoes I've tried on, empty tissue boxes a close second.
Don’t tag that campaigner in here.
Should tag him in the missing match thread posters thread.
Who would?

Oh yeah. The Half Back would :mad:
You wanna make something of it snags?
Where do you wanna put your BullerBets this week old mate?
Well my last 12 bets haven't gone through, but if you actually paid my winnings, I'd be putting my 50,000,000 on a Hawks win.

Well my last 12 bets haven't gone through, but if you actually paid my winnings, I'd be putting my 50,000,000 on a Hawks win.
Hawthorn aren’t playing this week mate. Try again.

Empty shoe boxes no good

I have no idea why you'd say that. But I'm guessing it exposes you as a Dawson's Creek fan :)
Come on. Everyone knows that Dawson’s Creek planned on using One Hand In My Pocket as their titular song but couldn’t afford the royalty payments. And that’s why they instead went with Paula Cole’s I Don’t Want To Wait instead.

Don’t they? :(

It was an excellent idea for one team to start at one end and the other at the other end so we can meet up on Sunday arvo. Just gotta keep an eye on Juggs and Jim.
Oh. We're supposed to work our way from our end to the middle? I've already gone well past the middle. I'll have to work my way back again later in the week :thumbsu:

I don't need to. You already did.

Oh. We're supposed to work our way from our end to the middle? I've already gone well past the middle. I'll have to work my way back again later in the week :thumbsu:

Nah, just keep going and meet up with us, we'll carry you back to the middle.

Come on. Everyone knows that Dawson’s Creek planned on using One Hand In My Pocket as their titular song but couldn’t afford the royalty payments. And that’s why they instead went with Paula Cole’s I Don’t Want To Wait instead.

Don’t they? :(
They will when they read this thread :thumbsu:

If anyone comes into the thread late and asks for a summary make sure you link them to your post. Don't want them missing out on this info.
Oh, but they probably already know though, right?

Back