Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at Amsterdam ArenA, The Netherlands (Waverley Park)

The youth in the gif has just been to...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Usually it's my own team that needs to carry me. This'll make a nice change

You're a nice guy. We'll make sure you get to the game. After your week we'll want you on the field.

I do have to say it was nice of us to sell a home game so Mt Buller could build their brand in the Netherlands.
It’s not our brand we are selling in the Netherlands ;)

This is why we don’t rely on membership revenue :thumbsu:

Let me quote that one poster who I can't remember to enter this thread:

Die Demons Die.

And remember friends - no one who speaks German is an evil man.
I'd never really thought about it before, but the three languages that I have had some study in are Japanese, German and Italian.

Try not to read anything into it.

I'd never really thought about it before, but the three languages that I have had some study in are Japanese, German and Italian.

Try not to read anything into it.
Luckily for you I can’t read into any of those languages.

Hawthorn aren’t playing this week mate. Try again.
Jokes on you, I was talking about Atlanta.
Empty shoe boxes no good
You're doing it wrong mate. You gotta keep at least two sheets at the bottom to soak up the foot juice.
Oh. We're supposed to work our way from our end to the middle? I've already gone well past the middle. I'll have to work my way back again later in the week :thumbsu:

I don't need to. You already did.
Game on mother*er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I was reading at an advanced level right up until I started at da Hawks

Yet you left and stayed stupid. That’s a statement on the whole league.

Jokes on you, I was talking about Atlanta.

You're doing it wrong mate. You gotta keep at least two sheets at the bottom to soak up the foot juice.

Game on mother******.
Oh is that how it works is it? I wouldn’t know but thanks for telling me

Hello you.

Yes iv'e read few actually. Run spot run is one of my favourites
It’s great.

I’m reading ‘Where Is The Green Sheep?’ Goddamnit if that sheep doesn’t get me every time.

Back