Official Match Thread S29 Round 1: Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Cap - be prepared to be drenched in Gatorade :)
And you too tgrs

Thanks for the week Royals
Sorry to both my teammates and the Royals that I wasn’t around even more - been winding up things at work , moving , settling and preparing for work tomorrow
(which is also why I haven’t been in the SC lately or even werewolf this week - too much on)
Keep it up rookies from both of our teams :)

At least I did my part. The rest of you really let me - and the fanbase - down. I've got to tell several sick kids in the hospital we lost now. :cool:

Cap - be prepared to be drenched in Gatorade :)
And you too tgrs

Thanks for the week Royals
Sorry to both my teammates and the Royals that I wasn’t around even more - been winding up things at work , moving , settling and preparing for work tomorrow
(which is also why I haven’t been in the SC lately or even werewolf this week - too much on)
Keep it up rookies from both of our teams :)
Fantastic teams selection MWPP, brilliant stuff :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, Perth has coffee?
There was a recent survey by the International Coffee Organisation and they found that three of the top cafes in the world are in the Fremantle Cappuccino strip. Trip Advisor has rated this one the best in Adelaide.

1580623427489.png

There was a recent survey by the International Coffee Organisation and they found that three of the top cafes in the world are in the Fremantle Cappuccino strip. Trip Advisor has rated this one the best in Adelaide.

View attachment 815178
Wait, you mean Perth Australia? Aren't you guys just doing meth and selling jet skis?

Went out for a coffee and missed the whole thing. Sorry lads, will be a lot better performance next week.

View attachment 815142

I dunno, I think you were our BOG.

As the ambassador of the forward line it's us that needed some work.

I dunno, I think you were our BOG.

As the ambassador of the forward line it's us that needed some work.

I think we're doing it wrong by blaming ourselves. Isn't the midfield supposed to blame the forwards, the forwards have to blame the midfield and the backs are supposed to be suspiciously silent because they know they're the ones actually to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back