Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been saying this since the year I was born. I have no clue when Carlton are going to win one next.

They won't until moved to Nauru as part of internationalisation or Launceston if the merge with the Roos and move there.

They won't until moved to Nauru as part of internationalisation or Launceston if the merge with the Roos and move there.
Don't you ******* dare link Launceston with the Roos.

They are Hobarts team. ******* Southern Tasmanians.

Are we talking about the Warriors?

The question, Bloodied52 is, if Carlton was riven by the worst disease of all time, could you tell the difference?

Impossible to detect. White collar crime and capitalism are each others' hand maiden. If CFC had the pox they'd sell it as a miracle cure.

The women's team already play at York Park, and the the Kangaroo on the jumper is replaced with a Tasmania Kangaroos logo.
Would not surprise me if the VFL side also played a game or two south of the strait as well.

The time has come for a Tassie team in the AFL. Big games in Launceston. Base in Hobart.
I’m actually pretty passionate about this.

It completely sucks that Tassie has been overlooked so far. Purely at a football level, but for me at a personal level also.

We all need to get behind this, regardless.

First leg and we have the title we actually care about this year wrapped up.
Very true, what you've done in the Prem this season is incredible!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Besmirch. Good word.

Far too good a word for the rats TBH. Maybe ‘smear’?
Let’s try “first”, “once”, “who”, “hi, who the * are you, careful I’m really dangerous, think very carefully about the next thing you say”.

It completely sucks that Tassie has been overlooked so far. Purely at a football level, but for me at a personal level also.

Tassie really can’t take a hint can they?

Pretty soon the AFL is going to start an expansion team in the Australian Antarctic Territory. That will show Tassie what the AFL really thinks of ‘em.

Go penguins! :penguin::heart:

They’ve been overlooked by all professional sports in Australia (except cricket).
Doing a quick google, basketball had national level teams in both the NBL and WNBL. But both disappeared in the 90s.

They’ve been overlooked by all professional sports in Australia (except cricket).
Doing a quick google, basketball had national level teams in both the NBL and WNBL. But both disappeared in the 90s.
Tasmania is a football state. As good human beings we just all have to get behind it. This is one of those things that is right.

Tasmania is a football state. As good human beings we just all have to get behind it. This is one of those things that is right.
Only been living here a bit over a year, but most Tasmanians I have chatted to about footy have said they would buy a Membership. Even those where the Tassie team would still only be their 2nd team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back