Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Sin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

If I had a dollar for every maths test I've failed, I'd have $12.70.
Math question: If Phil had 12 apples and Ken had 13, but 5 of those were shared between them. How many apples would it take for Swamprats to win on the weekend?

Math question: If Phil had 12 apples and Ken had 13, but 5 of those were shared between them. How many apples would it take for Swamprats to win on the weekend?
dc cinematic universe GIF

Think of a number between 1 and 10.

Double it.

Add 3.

Double it again.

Subtract the first number you thought of.

Now close your eyes.

Dark, isn't it. :).

So it seems K-Pop aficionado and ‘Stage Door Johnny‘, Kennedy Parker is at the Hordern Pavilion queuing for autographs and photos. Apparently* XG have yet to turn for their sound check.

Fun fact. Despite being a K-Pop group, the band have no Korean rellos. They are Japanese women. Apparently* one has an Australian dad.

Less than fun fact: The members were effectively imprisoned training in a Korean talent factory for four or five years before the XG brand was launched. Apparently* this is quite common in K-Popville. For me it is simply a musical version of human trafficking.

Should Clod be enabling this exploitation?
I'm confused... What does this have to do with Deano #thedifference Towers?

Think of a number between 1 and 10.

Double it.

Add 3.

Double it again.

Subtract the first number you thought of.

Now close your eyes.

Dark, isn't it. :).
I only got to the close eyes bit. When can we open?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back