Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Sin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, it's almost time for Friday beers.
Fun Running GIF by FC Bayern Munich

How have I missed the greatest Dean Towers related Sweet FA thread of all time?

sataris... We need your Dean Towers photo album!!

There’s a car alarm going off, at this time of night and it’s really annoying. This is what reminded me that oh wait, I have a match thread with the Swamprats I need to attend to

I liked Dean Towers. You guys are all mean

There’s a car alarm going off, at this time of night and it’s really annoying.
It's probably a rat enjoying some delicious wiring.

Peter Street > Dean Towers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kepler Bradley > Dean Towers

Israel Folou > Dean Towers

So it seems K-Pop aficionado and ‘Stage Door Johnny‘, Kennedy Parker is at the Hordern Pavilion queuing for autographs and photos. Apparently* XG have yet to turn for their sound check.

Fun fact. Despite being a K-Pop group, the band have no Korean rellos. They are Japanese women. Apparently* one has an Australian dad.

Less than fun fact: The members were effectively imprisoned training in a Korean talent factory for four or five years before the XG brand was launched. Apparently* this is quite common in K-Popville. For me it is simply a musical version of human trafficking.

Should Clod be enabling this exploitation?

So it seems K-Pop aficionado and ‘Stage Door Johnny‘, Kennedy Parker is at the Hordern Pavilion queuing for autographs and photos. Apparently* XG have yet to turn for their sound check.

Fun fact. Despite being a K-Pop group, the band have no Korean rellos. They are Japanese women. Apparently* one has an Australian dad.

Less than fun fact: The members were effectively imprisoned training in a Korean talent factory for four or five years before the XG brand was launched. Apparently* this is quite common in K-Popville. For me it is simply a musical version of human trafficking.

Should Clod be enabling this exploitation?
It’s great that you are so fascinated with a K-pop group and I’m sure it took you time and effort to research all that.

But this is a Dean Towers appreciation thread so please stick to the topic at hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back