Competition S30 Qooty Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC at The Colosseum (27 points)
Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park
Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison
Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium
Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO
Mount Buller Demons vs Las Vegas Bears at The Snow Dome

natural disaster

West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC at The Colosseum (17 points)
Coney Island Warriors vs East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park
Baghdad Bombers vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison
Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium
Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at The BJO
Mount Buller Demons vs Las Vegas Bears at The Snow Dome

Please assign every letter in each team’s name a numerical value (ie A = 1, B = 2...) Average the “letters” out and round up to the nearest whole number. Please tip the team with the higher number, by a margin of their number less their oppositions number x 1.5, rounded down. If the teams have the same number, please tip the one that most recently lost in a week their opposition won, by a margin of 1.

Thanks

No way am I doing this for every team every week, you're getting away teams with a margin of 69 every week unless you either give proper tips or at the very least, something less tedious.

No way am I doing this for every team every week, you're getting away teams with a margin of 69 every week unless you either give proper tips or at the very least, something less tedious.
manangatang wasn’t nearly as much of a campaigner as you’re being :)

Please assign every letter in each team’s name a numerical value (ie A = 1, B = 2...) Average the “letters” out and round up to the nearest whole number. Please tip the team with the higher number, by a margin of their number less their oppositions number x 1.5, rounded down. If the teams have the same number, please tip the one that most recently lost in a week their opposition won, by a margin of 1.

Thanks
Tarks :)

ALRIGHT,

Results are in:

No fancy graphics, I am not manangatang so you can shove your pretty pictures up your you know where.

- Our winner of the round was philreich tipping 5 correct with a margin diff of 2. Congrats to ClarkeM, Elton Johns Wig, Headless and Tarkyn_24 who also tipped 5 correct.
- Our loser was Van_Dyke who got donuts. philreich, please provide VD with an avatar of your choosing that he must wear for the next 24 hours.
- The host of this comp forgot the enter his tips, and now I can't join :mad:

ALRIGHT,

Results are in:

No fancy graphics, I am not manangatang so you can shove your pretty pictures up your you know where.

- Our winner of the round was philreich tipping 5 correct with a margin diff of 2. Congrats to ClarkeM, Elton Johns Wig, Headless and Tarkyn_24 who also tipped 5 correct.
- Our loser was Van_Dyke who got donuts. philreich, please provide VD with an avatar of your choosing that he must wear for the next 24 hours.
- The host of this comp forgot the enter his tips, and now I can't join :mad:
I think philreich only tipped 4. He tipped the Swamprats and Gumbies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you know I’ve always loved your work The Half Back please take it easy on me
VD has always been one of my favs, more than happy to let him keep his av and give one to ND if all parties are happy with that?

VD has always been one of my favs, more than happy to let him keep his av and give one to ND if all parties are happy with that?
giphy-downsized.gif

Thanks
I would like to reiterate this post, unless any of what I said involved picking the Gumbies

Round Two Fixtures

Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky
Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby
Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)
Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome
East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at The Eyrie
Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Round Two Fixtures

Las Vegas Bears
vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky
Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (22pts)

Thanks NaturalDistaster

Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky
Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR - 12 pts)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back