Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

One star is all takes to light the world (I must be stoned! o_O)

This lot seem alright that’s for sure, it still won’t stop me from dominating come Sunday though.
Come Sunday at Abdu Prison is a little different to what you may have experienced in your short time in the Sweet FA.

It generally ends like this

00A92076-A2A2-4297-840D-FB00F0DB16E1.gif

Alright the thread needs some antagonism in it so here goes. The Rats are a pissweak bunch of losers who play sh*t Qooty. The team is full of "nice" posters who have jelly in their spines.

Come at me weaklings!
They have wannabe hard nut vegans like SarahSmiles.

Have you seen yours ? fmd are you like 12 or something?
Dude stimpy is like 30 odd years old, so no I’m not 12 but much older , but yes I act like I’m 12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a reminder of the last dancer we got. View attachment 1078316
HA!

Love me a bit of Danny Devito after he’s been on a two-week juice cleanse and subsequently decided to celebrate by getting on the pingers and dressing up in his wife’s lingerie.

Good times, good good times.

HA!

Love me a bit of Danny Devito after he’s been on a two-week juice cleanse and subsequently decided to celebrate by getting on the pingers and dressing up in his wife’s lingerie.

Good times, good good times.
Hate to tell you but that was me after last weeks win

I’d hate to see your pr0n folder 😬😬😬

you should seen what I had to do, for a roll of toilet paper, during lock down

1615879858454.png

I was shocked at first but after re-watching the film, we made that day, I have fond memories. I'll PM you the link

you should seen what I had to do, for a roll of toilet paper, during lock down

View attachment 1078372

I was shocked at first but after re-watching the film, we made that day, I have fond memories. I'll PM you the link
Send link pls, I also need toilet paper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back