Official Match Thread S31 Second Semi Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Why mate? Great day after a hard week at work to relax with a few frothies.

People are tired. I reckon more stupid workplace decisions are made on Fridays. It is a freakin disaster.

True story I tried - unsuccessfully - to get the Productivity Commission to do some research on stoopid Friday decision making in orgs. The wee fekkers said they were out to lunch...

People are tired. I reckon more stupid workplace decisions are made on Fridays. It is a freakin disaster.

True story I tried - unsuccessfully - to get the Productivity Commission to do some research on stoopid Friday decision making in orgs. The wee fekkers said they were out to lunch...
Alright mate you've got some strong views on this but take it to the club room where some campaigner might care!

Burn Friday to the ground ye wee little fekkrs
On the contrary, if I ever enter politics, I'll be campaigning to have more Fridays every week. In fact, I think it should be reversed - a 2 day working week, and a 5 day weekend. In addition, I would ensure that all losses on the TAB are tax deductible. I'd bankrupt the country, but by geez I'd be a popular leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back