Official Match Thread S32.R15, Wonders v. Roys [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, West Coast-Roys at Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha! I live about 5mins from the track, and have most of my life. I find it pretty funny.

Back when Kensington was rough the locals used to have BBQs on the nature strips of Epsom Road and shout (mostly) good natured abuse at the toff in their fancy cars stuck in traffic.

Once in a rare moment of good sense a mate and I stumped up cab fare for three unbelievably drunk girls and then had a gentle altercation with the four boys who were harassing them.

I used to go to the races a lot. My all time favourite was Derby Day in 1977.

Parked in the car park and trundled through the Members having picnics out the back of their Mercs and the couple of Rollers.

My two companions were a gorgeous intelligent woman and her gorgeous intelligent Aboriginal boyfriend.

It was a fun walk.

Once in a rare moment of good sense a mate and I stumped up cab fare for three unbelievably drunk girls and then had a gentle altercation with the four boys who were harassing them.

I used to go to the races a lot. My all time favourite was Derby Day in 1977.

Parked in the car park and trundled through the Members having picnics out the back of their Mercs and the couple of Rollers.

My two companions were a gorgeous intelligent woman and her gorgeous intelligent Aboriginal boyfriend.

It was a fun walk.
Geez, you could you cram any more political correctness into that post?

Aside from a few Roys' folk who have sought to undermine TDC, they are just the best, most silly folk to banter with.

The great challenge for both Clubs is preventing Dingster and SSwans2011 doing their Duelling Banjos routine and ruining the thread and the world as we know it.

Mozzie19 and TedDougChris do your thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain Obvious here…

Supersuns is more the Chairman Mao or Marshall Tito of the Board. His writings, famed heroism and ability to bring all good people together is an object lesson to all of us.

Supersuns is more the Chairman Mao or Marshall Tito of the Board. His writings, famed heroism and ability to bring all good people together is an object lesson to all of us.
What ARE you on about?

Roys are sexy and shouldn't fold from the SFA.

Oh well, looks like you will have to argue. It counts as anything!
You're right we are much to good for this league, we should leave and take all the good posters with us.
Wonders will be fine, they will stay the same :thumbsu:

Well yes. That is my normal condition.

Correct if I am wrong but did you have a crack at a Horsie game a few seasons back?
Yeah well I wrote it nearly 30 years ago. Had a crack at using here, but typical homelife slowed me down again.

It's working and usable.

I'm just confused what made it suddenly relevant.

Its Supreme Leader Supersuns The First, the Great Exalted One, Of The Highest Intelligence and Without Reproach. Please remember my full title.

You're right we are much to good for this league, we should leave and take all the good posters with us.
Wonders will be fine, they will stay the same :thumbsu:
Are we re-establishing the Central Association? Or the Sweet Community League?
It was be nice to run up against the I.O.R., Nitwick City & Church of Duritz again and try a few conclusions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back