Official Match Thread S32 Round 1: Gold City Royals vs Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth do you fit 40 people in a public toilet??

Have you not gone to the toilet at the MCG during 3/4 time?

The line is longer than the one for the bar.

Can definetly tell you havent been on a Mining camp on a rest day.

Hint- it just smells of alcohol and poor decisions.
This is scary. Hits home too much.
Which morning red for you today?
Actually Filth, I'm on a bit of a mission this year. Trying to only (wait for it) drink one day a week, and have massively moderated my diet. Thinking I want to lose about 30kg, have lost 9.7kg in 3 months so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine it'll be a lot like losing my vitginity, I wanted a romantic night with candles, dinner, rose petals on the bed, and with someone I love, but instead I'm in a public toilet, drunk with 40 odd random people around watching
Sounds interesting, tell me how it goes, I am not sure I really want to lose my vitginity.... but am open to trying new things.

This is scary. Hits home too much.

Actually Filth, I'm on a bit of a mission this year. Trying to only (wait for it) drink one day a week, and have massively moderated my diet. Thinking I want to lose about 30kg, have lost 9.7kg in 3 months so far.
That's fantastic! I wanna lose 30kg as well, but I don't have the option of dropping my alcohol intake to help with the mission.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back