Official Match Thread S33 Round 4 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt you'd fit in well, but with the wealth of talent at Baghdad's disposal you my big headed friend are certainly not missed or pined over.
You keep telling yourself that. Especially when you or one of your team mates are laid out by one of my patented “Extinction Event” level shirtfronts.

Anyway, it’s a moot point. #Wonder4life

All and you'll have varying levels of success but it's worth a go!

Dr BAT eh? Now there would be a fan of leeches! If doctorates were granted for the remarkably stoopid, he would lead the field.

Meanwhile it has been over a season since BAT chucked a Rohan and cost the Bombers a Premiership. The challenge for him is to play FF this week.

Awww. That’s not nice!

My poor widdle heart is bwoken by the mean nasty Bomber! How will I ever wecover?

Lol, it’s standard procedure to berate and belittle what you crave but cannot have in an attempt to feel better about yourself and the lesser existence you lead knowing the Bombers will never gain my services.

I didn't read that. I'm a pug but your blanket is nice and warm.

He doesn’t care about his own position onfield Uncle. He’s more interested in getting games into guys like JustaBattler and La Dispute

Barking up the wrong tree, mate.

So you are saying he drew needed lessons from his embarrassment in letting the bumblers down?

So you are saying he drew needed lessons from his embarrassment in letting the bumblers down?
My best work is done off the park mate.

madison billy GIF

Tony Abbott was a disappointment to me. He came to me to learn the science and the techniques behind the perfect shirtfront and was showing promise but backed out at the last minute, something about fighting fires or other such irrelevancies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Abbott was a disappointment to me. He came to me to learn the science and the techniques behind the perfect shirtfront and was showing promise but backed out at the last minute, something about fighting fires or other such irrelevancies.
You mean he was as weak as piss.

RobR is the leader of BLUEXIT.

He seeks independence of the Blues from the AFL and the Bombers from their SFA hellhole.
I never thought there would come a time when the Blues and Bombers would both win a premiership in the same year, 2022 is the year and the Bombers will snag two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back