Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Fighting Furies v Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched a nil-all draw, and it was nil-all the entire time. The only exciting thing that happened was some french girls got some career-ending injuries and then were running like gazelles 2 minutes later. A bunch of Patrick Dangerfields, the lot of them.

I just watched a nil-all draw, and it was nil-all the entire time. The only exciting thing that happened was some french girls got some career-ending injuries and then were running like gazelles 2 minutes later. A bunch of Patrick Dangerfields, the lot of them.
Stop beating about the bush and say what you really think

Stop beating about the bush and say what you really think
I think Soccer is the worst spectacle ever invented and the entire world watches that sh!t because it is all they have. Just because a particular staple forms the majority of the caloric intake of the planet doesn't make it a good food. 22 players can assemble on a field, roll around on the ground like they're on fire for 90 minutes, score absolutely nothing, and their salaries for that 90 minutes would feed a developing nation for a year. They should nuke the entire stadia, spectators and all.

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

Hey, it's not like I bought cheap plonk and covered the with those of expensive brands to fool our guests, is it?

Hey, it's not like I bought cheap plonk and covered the with those of expensive brands to fool our guests, is it?
Watered down so they can feign their intox level?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictable response. We'll see how it goes today

I ate a pizza filled chocolate bar while punching a bean bag on top of a fire hydrant.

How do you like them bananas?

I ate a pizza filled chocolate bar while punching a bean bag on top of a fire hydrant.

How do you like them bananas?
Sounds like you should still be a Royal. Shame

I think Soccer is the worst spectacle ever invented and the entire world watches that sh!t because it is all they have. Just because a particular staple forms the majority of the caloric intake of the planet doesn't make it a good food. 22 players can assemble on a field, roll around on the ground like they're on fire for 90 minutes, score absolutely nothing, and their salaries for that 90 minutes would feed a developing nation for a year. They should nuke the entire stadia, spectators and all.
Nice melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back