Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's very difficult for team sheets to hate qootball, to be fair.

Well, you clearly haven't seen Duggan as FF on a team sheet, then spud it up at qooty, team sheets hate it.

I think Greenery is bring the league into disrepute
I'd actually argue it's big_icky since he's posting an invalid team sheet as a player who is not even part of the Dragons LG and the rules in the OP clearly state captains only to post in the thread.

Elton Johns Wig, ready the book.

I'd actually argue it's big_icky since he's posting an invalid team sheet as a player who is not even part of the Dragons LG and the rules in the OP clearly state captains only to post in the thread.

Nerd Alert GIF

Sounds like a Greenery problem to me. Can't control his team.

it's like the 4th team sheet they've posted this week.

Struggling to get teams to post team sheets and also struggling to get teams to stop posting team sheets. this place is weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's like the 4th team sheet they've posted this week.

Struggling to get teams to post team sheets and also struggling to get teams to stop posting team sheets. this place is weird.

This is why the Furies-Dragons Merger makes so much sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back