Modern Day Event Sabine and Ursula Eriksson.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an astonishing case and what happened on the motorway in England a few years ago defies belief and watch this.......

After this happened Sabina was released from Hospital for minor injuries amazingly and then murdered an innocent man named Glenn Hollinshead in his own house.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

Full BBC documentary on them here....

Now were these 2 girls some type of super women to do what they did and survive or just plain drugged up psycho's? Bear in mind though NO drugs were found in their systems after the motorway event.

Many theories are out there but currently Sabina is missing and not known to be in any prisons as she was due for release not long ago and this page here has a few theories http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/sabina

It is an amazing story that i remember watching when 60 minutes did a story on it a few years ago. These sisters are truly something else and i would not want to meet them!!

I recall watching that a few years back. Very odd.

When i watched it on 60 minutes with them running into traffic and getting actually run over by a truck etc i was astounded they lived and hardly had a mark on them. Then the story just got worse as Sabina killed a bloke for nothing in his own home shortly after this event.

People have been trying to research what has happened to them since but all you get is dead ends.......

When i watched it on 60 minutes with them running into traffic and getting actually run over by a truck etc i was astounded they lived and hardly had a mark on them. Then the story just got worse as Sabina killed a bloke for nothing in his own home shortly after this event.

People have been trying to research what has happened to them since but all you get is dead ends.......

If she was a super soldier, how come she broke bones from an 'only' 12m jump off a bridge? Still a completely freaky story, i remember watching this on telly a few years ago also. Something weird going on for sure.

I just watched the shorter video, and my first thought was drugs. But if a drug test didn't show anything.. baffling.

Adrenalin can be a pretty powerful thing if your body is in shock, but even then it doesn't seem enough for this. That said, they do have a viking name, maybe they were on some old Berserker mixture :p

What were they running from in the first place?

Another thought is that it could depend on what kind of drug test they did also. There is so many different drugs to test for, they may have just tested for the basic few (weed, pills, amphetamines) that are cheap and easy to detect. LSD and mushrooms are harder and more costly to detect so its quite possible they weren't even tested for or even already out of the system by testing because they hang round in the system a lot shorter than amphetamines etc. So many variables that can't totally be ruled out.

If she was a super soldier, how come she broke bones from an 'only' 12m jump off a bridge? Still a completely freaky story, i remember watching this on telly a few years ago also. Something weird going on for sure.

That's a hair short of 40 feet onto concrete most people would be a tad more ****ed up then just a few broken bones they'd be intensive care at best.

12M's is massive an Olympic high board is 10M's

Most 2 story houses are between 6-8 M's

A standard shipping container is 6M's

Goal posts in footy are 6.8 Metres.

That's a hair short of 40 feet onto concrete most people would be a tad more ****** up then just a few broken bones they'd be intensive care at best.

12M's is massive an Olympic high board is 10M's

Most 2 story houses are between 6-8 M's

A standard shipping container is 6M's

Goal posts in footy are 6.8 Metres.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/toddler-survives-three-story-fall-lands-on-feet/

http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...-bridge-7monthold-survives-40ft-fall/1028614/

Should be investigating these super soldiers too!

Edit: Interesting reading also http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/6/1/62.3.long

First the kids 1 both landed on grass soft has give and young children are well known to have softer bones that have more give plus they weigh less.

Next absolutely interesting reading no of them in encounter concrete it. A car, gardens all have give hitting a pole on the way down you bounce of it.

With concrete there's no give what so ever you decelerate alot quicker resulting in a greater forces on the body. A 12M fall onto concrete causes massive damage its generally not something that you survive without extensive injuries.

First the kids 1 both landed on grass soft has give and young children are well known to have softer bones that have more give plus they weigh less.

Next absolutely interesting reading no of them in encounter concrete it. A car, gardens all have give hitting a pole on the way down you bounce of it.

With concrete there's no give what so ever you decelerate alot quicker resulting in a greater forces on the body. A 12M fall onto concrete causes massive damage its generally not something that you survive without extensive injuries.
So she's automatically a super soldier just because she only had broken legs from that jump? Its absolutely feasible injuries for a normal human.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby survives six story fall onto concrete

Toddler survives 13 m fall

Teenager survives 16 m fall

It's really not that uncommon, just depends how you land. If you hit your head you're in trouble.

I'm not sure this case is that weird. It is a strange series of events, but it looks like the women both had some sort of psychosis happening to me.

So she's automatically a super soldier just because she only had broken legs from that jump? Its absolutely feasible injuries for a normal human.

No afterall we've confirmed stories of regular mum's lifting up 1300kg cars to rescue their kids etc.

The body can do amazing things but this isn't a one off event two different feets of seemingly "superhuman" efforts spaced a good time apart it can't just be dismissed as adrenaline or just extremely lucky there's also the fact that she was apparently smacking herself in the head with a hammer but suffered no brain injuries.

Its the events together that add credence to it, you've seen the damage to the car it wasn't a low speed accident.

You've got a woman who. Deliberately walks in front of a car got hit by said car at a significant speed got up walked away threw a cop on her arse with almost no effort takes about 4 people to restrain her.

Get released kills a guy, is seen walking down the street smacking herself in the head with a hammer repeatedly then jumps off a 12M high bridge onto a road deck and only breaks a leg.

Baby survives six story fall onto concrete

Toddler survives 13 m fall

Teenager survives 16 m fall

It's really not that uncommon, just depends how you land. If you hit your head you're in trouble.

I'm not sure this case is that weird. It is a strange series of events, but it looks like the women both had some sort of psychosis happening to me.
Well said.

I'm definitely more interested in what was in play that made them switch like they did. Very interesting.

No afterall we've confirmed stories of regular mum's lifting up 1300kg cars to rescue their kids etc.

The body can do amazing things but this isn't a one off event two different feets of seemingly "superhuman" efforts spaced a good time apart it can't just be dismissed as adrenaline or just extremely lucky there's also the fact that she was apparently smacking herself in the head with a hammer but suffered no brain injuries.

Its the events together that add credence to it, you've seen the damage to the car it wasn't a low speed accident.

You've got a woman who. Deliberately walks in front of a car got hit by said car at a significant speed got up walked away threw a cop on her arse with almost no effort takes about 4 people to restrain her.

Get released kills a guy, is seen walking down the street smacking herself in the head with a hammer repeatedly then jumps off a 12M high bridge onto a road deck and only breaks a leg.
There are countless stories of people surviving much bigger accidents than intentionally jumping off a bridge and landing on her legs intentionally. Also, who knows exactly how hard she was hitting herself with the hammer. As i've said, there is nothing special here that is impossible to explain in a feasible way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back