Saints v Crows Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhombus said:
What a dumb comment! When have Adelaide not been honest!

If anything, they're not talented enough.

Adelaide have lost by 11 points to WCE, made Melbourne work hard for their win, went down to Bris by 9 points, led the Bulldogs at half time, beat North who were unbeaten, thrashed Port, beat Sydney by 8 goals in Sydney and beat Collingwood unexpectedly.

Get it right.
Most of the first quater tonight and ALOT of last week. Before you critise, get it right, thanks. If you ever get to speak to Craigy , that is what he will tell you.

cschreuder61 said:
this has been the funniest thread i have read. st kilda all over them, it could get ugly, bad tactics by adelaide etc. then bang bang bang, adelaide in front. what has happened?
How long do caffeine take to kick in? :rolleyes:

Great comeback from the Crows, but you have to worry about St Kilda. I know they are undermanned in the midfield but they still have Gehrig and Riewoldt who just aren't performing.

Half Time:

Saints 5.4.34
Crows 7.3.45

Saint Kilda Goals:

Aaron Fiora 1
Stephen Milne 1
Nick Riewoldt 1
Stephen Powell 1
Fraser Gehrig 1

Adelaide Goals:

Scott Welsh 2
Scott Thompson 1
Brent Reilly 1
Tyson Edwards 1
Mark Ricciuto 1
Ken McGregor 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant Thomas isn't known as much of a coach, so any chance he could turn it around at half time? They sound like they are playing pretty poorly.

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Great comeback from the Crows, but you have to worry about St Kilda. I know they are undermanned in the midfield but they still have Gehrig and Riewoldt who just aren't performing.

HammerCHicken, what's happening with St.K midfield?

I thought Ball, Hayes and DalSanto are/were best in comp? Is threan injury?

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Grant Thomas isn't known as much of a coach, so any chance he could turn it around at half time? They sound like they are playing pretty poorly.
It's only half time , both sides have played one good and one poor Quater, whichever can break that trend will win. (and I will now accept the award for stating the bloody obvious :) )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back