Live Event Saltwater Pufferfish vs Bathwater Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Winner finishes runner up to a red hot Melbourne in 2 weeks time.
I'm expecting a tough contest with a lot of bruised and battered bodies at the end of the night.

Footzgray win and afl gives them extra week off which will gift them premiership.

Port win and Melbourne will flog em.

Dogs by 3 points . As I haven't been wrong yet.

Winner finishes runner up to a red hot Melbourne in 2 weeks time.
I'm expecting a tough contest with a lot of bruised and battered bodies at the end of the night.

That's a better preparation than a training run against the cheat grounders

This definitely won’t come back to haunt you :D
No it won't.
Port are flat track bullies and have a questionable record against other top 8 sides.
Bulldogs are jetlagged, unsettled, have key players injured and blokes like Treloar and Dunkley aren't buying into a team first ethic.
Melbourne are well drilled and all playing for each other.
This side is unlike any other Melbourne side I've seen in my lifetime.

No it won't.
Port are flat track bullies and have a questionable record against other top 8 sides.
Bulldogs are jetlagged, unsettled, have key players injured and blokes like Treloar and Dunkley aren't buying into a team first ethic.

Lids off eh?

Hope you guys win. I didn't realise the St Kilda melts but now I realise why they don't want to see a Melbourne flag.

No it won't.
Melbourne win as long as they realise the work has just started, last night you were playing the Corio retirement village Port are a lot harder than Geelong.

It will be a close game and I hope the Bont will be best on ground to stick it up all the Bont haters who have no idea and have never played elite sport or any sport.
Watch for Charlie Dixon to make a difference .
All the breast to both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it won't.

You can't beat the umpires if the Dogs get through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back