Live Event Saturday afternoon shithouse - West Coke vs Shitney

Remove this Banner Ad

How many 50s?

Raw numbers have nothing to do with it. As a seasoned umpire hater you should know that.

Autumn Leaves Lonie rewarded for taking a dive in front of goal / Richmond player taking a mark and the umpire paying too high = 1 free each. Nothing 50 taking Marshall from no chance to goal line / Riewoldt being shoved square in the back = 0 frees each.

Yeah, we were sh*t and you guys are going great, but you still got the rub of the green.

The 50s were there, Richmond couldn't handle getting beaten so became undisciplined and gave away stupid frees and 50s.

How many 50s?

Raw numbers have nothing to do with it. As a seasoned umpire hater you should know that.

Autumn Leaves Lonie rewarded for taking a dive in front of goal / Richmond player taking a mark and the umpire paying too high = 1 free each. Nothing 50 taking Marshall from no chance to goal line / Riewoldt being shoved square in the back = 0 frees each.

Yeah, we were sh*t and you guys are going great, but you still got the rub of the green.
The numbers only matter to Plugger when it suits his rhetoric

You can tell the Saints have been copping a massive carry as he has been much quieter

The 50s were there, Richmond couldn't handle getting beaten so became undisciplined and gave away stupid frees and 50s.
Richmond defenders couldn't handle the umpires ignoring your forwards tackling them 50m off the ball to deny us the outnumber, and yes, got frustrated. The Marshall 50 in the last is paid about 1% of the time, and came after Lonie tackled Astbury to stop him getting to the contest.

leobarryustar care for a small wager?
Sorry i’ve been staying away from BF all afternoon because i wanted to watch the replay. Its 70-36 in the 4th now so its all over.

i would have accepted the challenge so i’m happy to take a weeks sig av.

so glad we could play your guys back into form...

i’m playing eeny meeny with these guys

3F79B013-1740-4463-8E7A-BD8A55712E7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry i’ve been staying away from BF all afternoon because i wanted to watch the replay. Its 70-36 in the 4th now so its all over.

i would have accepted the challenge so i’m happy to take a weeks sig av.

so glad we could play your guys back into form...

i’m playing eeny meeny with these guys

View attachment 906002
All good, we’ll have a bet next time :)

Being indigenous designs doesn't make them automatically good. I'm enlightened enough to call sh*t when I see it. That's equality, you precious little b*tch.

More ******* drivel coming from your mouth you dirty flog? All you do is post tripe you lowlife. Enlightened? 🤣🤣 go back to your hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond defenders couldn't handle the umpires ignoring your forwards tackling them 50m off the ball to deny us the outnumber, and yes, got frustrated. The Marshall 50 in the last is paid about 1% of the time, and came after Lonie tackled Astbury to stop him getting to the contest.

1593875100726.jpeg

More ******* drivel coming from your mouth you dirty flog? All you do is post tripe you lowlife. Enlightened? 🤣🤣 go back to your hole.
You’re a lovely little new addition to the bay family aren’t cha?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back