SBFFL 2020 PRE-SEASON LIST MANAGEMENT

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
After going nameless for the past two seasons, we feel the time has come to name our mob so that branding across America can begin.........

From now on we will be known as the:
New Amsterdam Football Club !!

Last edited:
TRADE

Olma FC trades Simonoz 2020 1st Round pick + Olma FC 2020 1st Round pick + Sam Taylor + Marty Hore

To Left_Billings For Zac Williams + Left Billings 2020 3rd round pick

Bang !!! As good as ZWilliams is he’s a little fragile. That’s s trade !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 first rounders for Z. Williams?
Bang !!! As good as ZWilliams is he’s a little fragile. That’s s trade !!
Risky I know. Best case he’s a top 5 mid for the next 5 years and he’s worth every penny, worst case he breaks down and doesn’t reach the heights of last year again.

Gotta risk it for the biscuit

Ivan Soldo, Oscar Allen up for grabs lads.
Noted Bailey Williams West Coast is still listed as just a Def - CD this week updated him to a R/D. Can we update this on UF please......
Done.

UF still hasn't adopted the change by CD, so I have done it manually for the time being.

Only 5 in our the SBFFL SC league. Don't forget to join up.

Phoenix_9 you went exceptionally well last year. Keen to pick your brain. Are you running with mid-pricers through your forward and back line or Guns and Rooks all the way?

Only 5 in our the SBFFL SC league. Don't forget to join up.

Phoenix_9 you went exceptionally well last year. Keen to pick your brain. Are you running with mid-pricers through your forward and back line or Guns and Rooks all the way?
Definitely a mixture including some midpricers. Definitely more than usual for me. There’s just not enough rookies at this stage of Marsh to justify a complete guns and rookies approach. This could change tho. Trying to minimise risk, but need cash generation with points. There’s lots of good midpricers forward and back. Going pretty much guns and rookies in the midfield tho!

What’s the code?
i thought I joined, but it might have been the wrong one.
I think you joined the one I setup before majortinkle reactivated last years league. The official SBBFL league code is 849521.

Definitely a mixture including some midpricers. Definitely more than usual for me. There’s just not enough rookies at this stage of Marsh to justify a complete guns and rookies approach. This could change tho. Trying to minimise risk, but need cash generation with points. There’s lots of good midpricers forward and back. Going pretty much guns and rookies in the midfield tho!
Yeah, I can't see my way around the mid-pricers either.

Would you ever put in your team a mid-pricer who wasn't round 1 ready, like a Doedee, on the basis that it could save you an early trade? Someone we know is good enough to come in when he's fit and score well enough to generate cash.

Yeah, I can't see my way around the mid-pricers either.

Would you ever put in your team a mid-pricer who wasn't round 1 ready, like a Doedee, on the basis that it could save you an early trade? Someone we know is good enough to come in when he's fit and score well enough to generate cash.
Not for me. Doedee could be a trade in if he does well after 2 games. Who knows when he’ll come back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back