SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy trade after this week. Should hit 300K. Im dirty on myself for bringing in Zampa instead of S Marsh, with Lamichanne returning soon.

Yeah you would've thought it was an easy trade but I'm not sure I'll even need the cash. Players like Carey, Weatherald, Lynn and Archer are all dirt cheap compared to their starting prices and the Stars have an upcoming DGR that Stoinis should be available for unless there's some Australian matches I'm forgetting. Could keep him and have like 7-8 Stars for their next DGR if I really wanted to.

Trying to get a strong league together for AFL. Just want the league players to compete every week.
So, if your reading this, I'm assuming you haven't given up on Big Bash and are more than welcome.

See how we go, hey.

Joined 👍

This game is as frustrating as hell, but having to go two days without it makes you appreciate it a whole lot more :)

It helps that it's been a rare good round so far. Sitting on 2/792 with Stoines (C), Bravo, Handscomb, SMarsh, Cartwright, Nabi, Lynn, Mujeeb and Bryant to play.

I'm in, 'Have a Crack' but I'll bring the average down

Toxic is in so it should average out.
NO GHOST SHIPS
Can't deal. I'm starting with D Moore however thats a whole different thread.

Back to big bash. Does anyone know if Pete Potassium will play both games in Wk11?

Need NCN to show CA his worth. And get me 200 to have any chance of a respectable score this week.

Stoinis with 376 and BE -31, will go up in price by 120K?
Me = 1467 with Marsh to come....gonna be real interesting to see some of the scores for this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie_boy score is ridiculous.

I certainly hope you're right. Looks good but in essence is only like 2-300 ahead of most other people and there's normally someone who scores that well every round. Hopefully enough to put me into the top 100 anyway, Bryant over Watto would've been some handy points too but can't win them all.

Just realised I'm ahead of you now, so hopefully we can share that top 100 together. They really need hats in BBL supercoach as extra motivation like they do in AFL fantasy.

Thanks mate. That's my confusion. 6 team league finals start after next round I'm pretty sure so instead of unlimited trades my thinking is it's only 3 trades which means I'll have to sacrifice a big score next week to plan for finals.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
G'day, I had a quick look at this too. The unlimited trades are rd 14, rd 15, as I read it, see last bullet point below:
wp_ss_20190128_0001.png
Hope that helps, cheers 🍻

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back