Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

The LNP bleating about Labor milking this for all it's worth is classic projection. If the shoe was on the other foot they'd be holding a censure parade down Pitt Street as we speak, with tumbling acrobats, dancing elephants and glitter cannons

This guy taking credit for the pandemic is funny, he thinks we are stupid enough to not remember him turning down millions of Pfizers because Astra Zeneca was cheaper, couldn't be ****ed with ordering enough vaccines until Gladys ****ed up with NSW which could affect his reelection

"It's not everyday you see a former PM censured by the Parliament" and given he is a Cronulla supporter I'm comfortable with that.

"It's not everyday you see a former PM censured by the Parliament" and given he is a Cronulla supporter I'm comfortable with that.
Morrison is they type to support whomever he thinks will win/paint him in the best light

This guy taking credit for the pandemic is funny, he thinks we are stupid enough to not remember him turning down millions of Pfizers because Astra Zeneca was cheaper, couldn't be ****ed with ordering enough vaccines until Gladys ****ed up with NSW which could affect his reelection
I remember how he let it in :thumbsu:

Told ya he's a weasel

Ah 'dat trademark conservative petulance.
I wouldn't have half the beef i do with them if they'd just take their medicine once in a while.
Being a happy clappy pentecostal sucks any moral goodness from your soul

I remember him assaulting that poor old lady who got the first one

Agreed but it will never be forgotten they hitched their wagons to Scummo. A party in its death throes.
I'm pessimistic. By all rights the party should still bear the stain of Howard crusading in Iraq, but not only have they washed it off themselves the media has put Howard in the "kindly grandfather" position with minimal pushback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The LNP bleating about Labor milking this for all it's worth is classic projection. If the shoe was on the other foot they'd be holding a censure parade down Pitt Street as we speak, with tumbling acrobats, dancing elephants and glitter cannons
Oh they did.
Abbott standing in front of ‘Ditch The Witch’ signs whilst doing a speech against Gillard is as iconic.

But the vote of 86-50 was overwhelming and ScoMo becomes the only former Prime Minister to be officially censored by the Australian Parliament.

Quite a legacy.
In his defence, ScoMo is one of the very few former PM's to actually stick around.

I mean sure he can't find another job because he is a useless campaigner, but still

In his defence, ScoMo is one of the very few former PM's to actually stick around.

I mean sure he can't find another job because he is a useless campaigner, but still
Shouldn't confuse the inability to read a room with stoicism.

I'm pessimistic. By all rights the party should still bear the stain of Howard crusading in Iraq, but not only have they washed it off themselves the media has put Howard in the "kindly grandfather" position with minimal pushback.
He'll be dead soon. Then who do they roll out?

The only decent one amongst them is Matt Keane (and Bridgette Archer) and most of them want him dead too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back