Stats & History Season 15 SFA information thread (Squads, signings etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
logowonders.png

West Coast Wonders Sign Crow number four

Our recruiters have had our eye on him for some time. We were especially impressed with his display of loyality with teammates and his optimism he brings will be a real asset to the WCW

He will wear the number 4 jumper believe it or not.

logowonders.png

West Coast Wonders Sign Crow number four

Our recruiters have had our eye on him for some time. We were especially impressed with his display of loyality with teammates and his optimism he brings will be a real asset to the WCW

He will wear the number 4 jumper believe it or not.
Righto ... when you click on Crow Number Four it comes up with JP Sauce ... ?

Well you're screwed. Let me tag them for you.

Chief grizzlym Messenger

Welcome to the new Hawks Captain Juggalo Balla

After a lengthy meeting with Hawks management it was felt that despite my mad skills at stuff, a lack of diligence at training, combined with my penchant for body art, donuts and nose candy was a poor influence on the rest of the squad.

So I was sacked chose to spend more time with my family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will try this year. Got a tad snowed under with stuff, but will endeavour to make good on the faith shown in me by my fellow players, team management is skanky groupies.

I'm making myself unavailable for this SoO carnival.

I am also making myself unavailable for the immediate future of the SFA.

All the best for the upcoming SoO Carnival & season 16 in the SFA to you all. I will also post this in the relevant threads I need to for now.

If you want to know the reason, more than happy to converse in Private Conversation. Also, will only be chatting in private conversation for the time being. For now, thankyou for the previous 3 seasons. The SFA career will continue, but just not at the moment.

Cheers :thumbsu:

I'm making myself unavailable for this SoO carnival.

I am also making myself unavailable for the immediate future of the SFA.

All the best for the upcoming SoO Carnival & season 16 in the SFA to you all. I will also post this in the relevant threads I need to for now.

If you want to know the reason, more than happy to converse in Private Conversation. Also, will only be chatting in private conversation for the time being. For now, thankyou for the previous 3 seasons. The SFA career will continue, but just not at the moment.

Cheers :thumbsu:

champagne-cork-popping.jpg

New player looking for a home in the new season, I think this is the right place to register interest?

Name: HawkintheTuarts
Preferred Position 1: Key-Position Defender
Preferred Position 2: Ruckman
Preferred Position 3: Half-Back Flank
Number: (in order of preference) 8, 10, 5, 12, 24, 42
Height: 197cm
Weight: 90kg
Preferred Team: Not fussy, wherever I am drafted. Can guarantee no second season homesickness and request for trading back to home club.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Dirty match-day guide in a youth hostel in Belgium. (I looked in the forum that said 'fantasy forum').

New player looking for a home in the new season, I think this is the right place to register interest?

Preferred Team: Not fussy, wherever I am drafted. Can guarantee no second season homesickness and request for trading back to home club.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Dirty match-day guide in a youth hostel in Belgium. (I looked in the forum that said 'fantasy forum').
Welcome to the league!!
Itsmyshow would probably be stoked to have you at the East Side Hawks ... talk with him :)

Would love to have you on board at the Hawks, but may I suggest checking out the Baghdad Bombers first.

As temporary team spokesperson I would like to say that we would love to have you at the Bombers. Plenty of good spots available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back