Stats & History Season 15 SFA information thread (Squads, signings etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK cheers, feel like a #10 Draft pick with all these alerts rofl. So I just look at each team and then post that I'm interested in the thread of the team I'd prefer?

OK cheers, feel like a #10 Draft pick with all these alerts rofl. So I just look at each team and then post that I'm interested in the thread of the team I'd prefer?
Yep exactly.
Baghdad were suggested as they are lower on numbers.
But you can talk to any.
Furies, Roys and Swamprats (sort of) are comparatively closed shops as they prefer folks who barrack for their corresponding club, though Furies are the only ones who are entirely exclusive in that matter. The other 7 teams are catchall.
Or you can just pick one on a whim and ask if they want you. It's all for fun. Easy as.

Name: Tayl0r
Preferred Position 1: Midfield
Preferred Position 2: Half Forward
Preferred Position 3: Half Back
Number: 11
Height: 185cm
Weight: 89kg
Preferred Team: New draftee, no preference.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: "New Threads"

Gumbies will take you!

So, how do I sign?

With the power of positive thinking! For we all have hidden talents that get unlocked when we reach a suitable level in the SFA, or a pen, a pen helps as it has ink.

Otherwise, yes if you pop on over to that thread MD posted, say hi and generally be the sort of person people want to be around, we'll be glad to have you. :thumbsu:

Provided your last names not Swift. Country music is balls.

So preliminarily the Gumbies have signed Tayl0r. I say preliminarily since this is the S15 thread and it's the offseason for S16, so it's really up to him.

logowonders.png

West Coast Wonders Sign Son of Skeletor

Son of Skeletor may look very lean but he is pure (evil) power. The WCW are thrilled to round out our list with a promising recruit who also has an interest in minions.

Welcome to the Wonders.

Name: Bartel
Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: Half Back
Preferred Position 3: Half Foward
Number: 3 (If not, 03)
Height: 185
Weight: 80
Preferred Team: No preference.
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Old player from a while back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Bartel,

Who did you used to play for?

If you have no preference the Geelong Gumbies might be fitting for you. Otherwise the Mt Buller demons or Bagdad Bombers would no doubt be keen (as would any club really).

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

Dear Bartel,

Who did you used to play for?

If you have no preference the Geelong Gumbies might be fitting for you. Otherwise the Mt Buller demons or Bagdad Bombers would no doubt be keen (as would any club really).

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam
I used to play for the Gumbies mate. I played for 3 seasons or so, before having to leave due to real life commitments. At the moment I'm just seeing what's out there, not really in a rush. :)

I used to play for the Gumbies mate. I played for 3 seasons or so, before having to leave due to real life commitments. At the moment I'm just seeing what's out there, not really in a rush. :)

That's actually a really good idea to not rush things.

If you're a vet you'll have a fair idea how things work so take some time and look at various teams (and possibly your inbox from club captains) and see what fits. Maybe even sign up with one of the Vic State of a origin teams so you can get to know some guys as that's currently running. Apart from SoO we are in the off season at the moment, Season 16 is due to commence in Jan so you have plenty of time to pick the team that's right for you.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm always happy to help. :)

That's actually a really good idea to not rush things.

If you're a vet you'll have a fair idea how things work so take some time and look at various teams (and possibly your inbox from club captains) and see what fits. Maybe even sign up with one of the Vic State of a origin teams so you can get to know some guys as that's currently running. Apart from SoO we are in the off season at the moment, Season 16 is due to commence in Jan so you have plenty of time to pick the team that's right for you.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'm always happy to help. :)
Thanks for that buddy. I do have a fair idea of what goes on around here, but if have a question, I'll definitely come to you.

Thanks for that buddy. I do have a fair idea of what goes on around here, but if have a question, I'll definitely come to you.
It's great to see another Geelong supporter about to sign with an SFA team.:thumbsu:

The Country Cats are interested mate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back