Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Discussion - Sydney Posters Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm one-eyed (no maybe about it, if I'm honest) but I dont remember Brett Kirk ever resorting to the blatant cheating I saw from Macaffer last night, and every time he plays. The umpires have to stamp this shit out. Macaffer should have had 10 frees against in the first quarter, that woulda put a stop to it.

Agreed

Kirk got a kick for a start

God, Melbourne and Carlton are so shit.

We'll lose to both of them.

I can't believe we lost to GWS.

Don't underestimate the influence of Mummy, GWS would have beat the doggies today. After round 3 Mumford was ranked number 1 in the whole comp as the best player well ahead of even Ablett.
FWIW it was a great game to watch, both teams showed youthful enthusiasm, urgency and intent all things I hope to see from us.

Don't underestimate the influence of Mummy, GWS would have beat the doggies today. After round 3 Mumford was ranked number 1 in the whole comp as the best player well ahead of even Ablett.
FWIW it was a great game to watch, both teams showed youthful enthusiasm, urgency and intent all things I hope to see from us.

Agree with all of that and they are a better side this year no doubt but I still can't help shaking my head at how we played in Round 1

Agree with all of that and they are a better side this year no doubt but I still can't help shaking my head at how we played in Round 1

We lost almost as much as they wom, playing arrogant flog footy

The dogs kept effort up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said the other day contested footy is overrated now and its who can play keepings off better. I hate the way the game is going

Little wonder though, fyfe got 2 weeks for such pissy contact and mcveighs report got thrown out yeah but why was he ever sighted, you can barely make contact, no surprise a super skilled side avoids contested footy.

Im with you though i want to see a physical contest where people play on others and compete, dont want to see injuries or king hits, but if i want to see zones and stuff ill watch basketball or worse yet soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back