No Oppo Supporters 2023 General AFL Discussion - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won’t happen.

(a) Pickett was horrific, Bud just clumsy.

(b) Bud gets looked after by the AFL tribunal. Always has.
Completely agree with point A, but if the media have anything to do with it he's gone for a month! The way that commentary team (with the exception of Dermie) carried on, you'd have thought Bud had taken to the player with a machete!

Hope they hurry up and work out the bans for Pickett and Buddy quickly.

I am not sure I can handle another week of Robbo waving his arms around, and Gerard moralising about concussion.

Im curious now whats wrong with the Saints and Freo game?
A pretty ordinary game of footy. Neither side will play finals and that is obvious. The Hawks v Bombers is one way traffic. If this keeps up Hawks for bottom. Bombers might actually be a finals contender. Eagles are shot. Vying with Hawks for bottom.

It looks like Crows v GWS was a really good game. I missed that one damn it. Saw the Friday night game and was totally impressed by Pies. Cats were fairly good too. I was bored with the Thursday night game no matter how close it was. It was a slog fest. Not great footy. Really low scoring. So low I thought it must be AFLW.

Watched the Port v Lions game. Port smashed them. Lions so called gold star mids were more like brass. I know it is a Port home game and they hardly ever lose there but gee, Lions were crap and Port were effing good. Saw some of the Dees v Bullies, 1st quarter, as our game came on about that time. I thought Dees were in control from the start. But what they did after quarter time must have been sensational. I am not impressed with the Bullies. Until they can learn to run both ways they are always going to be cut to pieces by good sides.

A pretty ordinary game of footy. Neither side will play finals and that is obvious. The Hawks v Bombers is one way traffic. If this keeps up Hawks for bottom. Bombers might actually be a finals contender. Eagles are shot. Vying with Hawks for bottom.
Doubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office
Someone Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back