SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just curious guys. Was asked the question by someone in another league. No vested interest here.
No vested interest come on BF your on our committee. Us players are sick of our committee members starting fires then we are the people who have to go on the ground and face the music. It’s going to be hard enough this week please stop poking the bear.

I guess it's going to be the Warby kids vs the experienced Powelly side of Bayliss, Fowkes, Van Unen, Castree, Moreland, Perry, Sheppard, Mullen, Conyers, McArthur, Cowan, Bizzotto, Sverns
Oh oops, that was last year, I am sure old Pineapplelumps can get on and tell us how good Powelly will be on Sat.

Wow that is an incredibly embarrassing article from Simon McEvoy and Leader

He’s an odd character and basically does little to no research.

Barely touches premier Div. His ratings of players in his rating articles is laughable. I’m not sure he has any good research or background in the AFLOE.

No idea why he’d think this article on Alex would be a good idea.

Last edited:
He’s an odd character and basically does little to no research.

Barely touches premier Div. His ratings of players in his rating articles is laughable. I’m not sure he has any good research or background in the AFLOE.

No idea why he’d think this article on Alex would be a good idea.
Unfortunately bad news sells and most news corp articles are driven by a “verity score”
I’m guessing both articles about emerald and Alex would of clicked their socks off
Simon always calls the senior coach or appropriate club rep before articles are written

Unfortunately bad news sells and most news corp articles are driven by a “verity score”
I’m guessing both articles about emerald and Alex would of clicked their socks off
Simon always calls the senior coach or appropriate club rep before articles are written

Much rather a list of the best or ones to watch best Under 21 etc from yourself pleae.

Make it happen.

On my desk by lunchtime please....:)

I guess it's going to be the Warby kids vs the experienced Powelly side of Bayliss, Fowkes, Van Unen, Castree, Moreland, Perry, Sheppard, Mullen, Conyers, McArthur, Cowan, Bizzotto, Sverns
Oh oops, that was last year, I am sure old Pineapplelumps can get on and tell us how good Powelly will be on Sat.
not sure about that , a few recent clearances say otherwise for powelly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found some money under a couch cushion?
MortlockWatcher could never understand how Powelly didn't have money this year to pay for recruits. They won back to back flags in 2nd division with $$$$ to stay under the salary cap. They then technically go up a division with a bigger salary cap and everyone leaves and they don't have money, just doesn't make sense to me. Can someone please explain

Has anyone heard anything from Alexandra Football Club? I see on their socials they are having a big fundraiser. But cheeky isn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back