Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't flatter yourself, I was only after an acknowledgement, which I have hence received and thus a happy little Vegemite.

Continue on with the ignoring me if you like.
I wasn’t ignoring you.

I don’t even know what we are talking about if I am being honest.

Only 5 of them remember who I am. The only other person is fumbles.
No appreciation of history. What a bunch of philistines these new age dragons are. Royals will put away such uncultured swine and all will be right in the league.
Dragons by 69 sextillion points
A jillion is larger than a sextillion mate

No appreciation of history. What a bunch of philistines these new age dragons are. Royals will put away such uncultured swine and all will be right in the league.

A sextillion sounds cooler though

I'm happy that you're on my side, but don't talk trash about my teammates, they may not have been around for my prime, but that doesn't mean I don't love them!! :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching Shrek and now I wish we were playing against the swamprats so I could make Shrek jokes.

Well I didn’t really mean it to sound that way but you know, ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’...

So go to their thread. Itll be fine. Tell them i said you are allowed
It'll be a bit suspicious though, someone coming into a Swamprats thread and posting more than 5 times in one day.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back