Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

what do you want me to do delete the rest of your team.

and spam post in groups of 5. Nah. I've done my bit and invited 4 non posters in.

Some of our posters lay dormant inside the great hall of kings in Gold City, waiting to rise again and strike down the formidable forces of evil.

I'm so pissed I was awoken by a ******* squirrel.

Some of our posters lay dormant inside the great hall of kings in Gold City, waiting to rise again and strike down the formidable forces of evil.

I'm so pissed I was awoken by a ******* squirrel.
See my work is done.

See my work is done.

Technically, I saw your tag and ignored it and then responded when the next post tagged me.

Night squirrel, I'm going back to sleep.

It's round three, my "look" at the Wonders is this thread, outside of that I couldn't care less what is happening with your mob.
Please don't take my non-interest to heart. I had no idea you even played for them prior to this morning.
Yes you did, don't be that guy.

Household
ClarkeM and Haydo. Maybe you.

Others for consideration who I think have potential to be
NickCC
dogs105
SweetD (MIA)

Too early to tell
U2Tigers
Sarahsmiles
Cactus_

My favourite
SSwans2011
I knew you secretly loved me African-Americany

I hate to be that guy but I have to leave now, my planet needs me (I have a work training course to attend, no haydo nothing to do with sexual harassment in the work place, I've already passed that one).

Good day.
Sexual harassment in the work parking lot? At Christmas Parties?

If paddles has reached last weeks count, and pants and blacky are firing, the Wonders are really bringing out the best in the Royals.

This is a good thing. Now, if only old mate Footypie32 posted. He's a funny bugger.
They're a quiet bunch bar the top few.

Fun fact: Footypie is an anagram for NTTAWWTy Tie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you tried playing the Warriors? 8 posts was an effort in itself
1311306-3x2-940x627.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back