Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

KohPhi , as you know, I don’t really pay attention to our opposition. So can you give me a run down on the Bears, please?

Who are they? Do we like them? Who should I look out for? Who’s good? Who’s a campaigner?...
This season im only known for taking off midgame... whether u like me or not should purely be based on that

It would appear I joined the league a week too early as this is the team i was dreading facing the most. Not because they are good, but because they post as much s**t as they can until you just give up because you can no longer sustain having to read some imbeciles celebrating "triple centuries".

It would appear I joined the league a week too early as this is the team i was dreading facing the most. Not because they are good, but because they post as much s**t as they can until you just give up because you can no longer sustain having to read some imbeciles celebrating "triple centuries".
You have already made the league better

This season im only known for taking off midgame... whether u like me or not should purely be based on that
Regarding liking you; I’m kinda torn...

You barrack for Carlton: good.

Your grammar: atrocious.

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt. For now.

Regarding liking you; I’m kinda torn...

You barrack for Carlton: good.

Your grammar: atrocious.

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt. For now.
For now, I'll refrain from using the word torn in a derogatory sense in regards to your butt this Sunday, however you can blame the poor grammar on the post work beers

Did you want me to fix this for you? I feel like, I know what you’re trying to say, however your sentence structure has let you down significantly...

Technically, you’ve conceded the Bombers “are good”. Yet I suspect you were trying to imply the contrary.

Serious question. What is a “FKASC”?

Is it the name of one of those rap bands you young people like to listen to?...
That is a very serious question.

Believe it's Formally Known as Señor Coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rack off and take this dolt BLERN with you!
Hey thats rude. I know the meaning of dolt! And even though i agree with you...

Its still rude. And after all the cuddling you gave me last week :eek:

Hey thats rude. I know the meaning of dolt! And even though i agree with you...

Its still rude. And after all the cuddling you gave me last week :eek:
If you're gonna pretend to be on our team I'm gonna treat you like a Bear. That's 80% love, 15% derision and a glorious mystery 5.

Clearly we're 0-3 as we're not training hard enough at all
Time for Josh to get us ripped for Sunday. Baghdad Suicide Bombers are welcome, if wearing a vest don't stand next to me though.

Did you want me to fix this for you? I feel like, I know what you’re trying to say, however your sentence structure has let you down significantly...

Technically, you’ve conceded the Bombers “are good”. Yet I suspect you were trying to imply the contrary.
Well if I'm honest the bombers are good at somethings.... such as bring their opponents down to their level of idiocy by spamming threads with absolute nonsense.

Clearly we're 0-3 as we're not training hard enough at all
Time for Josh to get us ripped for Sunday. Baghdad Suicide Bombers are welcome, if wearing a vest don't stand next to me though.

Oh my god.

You should be grateful you joined a week too early, it means you will most likely post for 3 weeks before falling inactive as opposed to the usual 2.

Celebrate the small stuff and all that :thumbsu:

KohPhi , as you know, I don’t really pay attention to our opposition. So can you give me a run down on the Bears, please?

Who are they? Do we like them? Who should I look out for? Who’s good? Who’s a campaigner?...

On the whole they're an enjoyable lot Coach. There's only one that brings out the worst in me and that's ArgusTuft I dread the moment she enters the thread...

giphy-219.gif

my horrible form in the first two rounds really affected me. I felt i had let my new team mates down and I couldnt sleep at all. I even went to see a sport psychologist .
200.gif

But in round 3 i got some of my Mojo back . I feel great again.
And last night i had a great sleep.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
my horrible form in the first two rounds really affected me. I felt i had let my new team mates down and I couldnt sleep at all. I even went to see a sport psychologist .
200.gif

But in round 3 i got some of my Mojo back . I feel great again.
And last night i had a great sleep.
giphy.gif

That's hot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back