Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I need hot and spicy. Would buy a 30 piece bucket and ration it for a week.

I once had 12 for $12.95 and then went to footy training. I was moving like Relton Roberts that training session.

I need hot and spicy. Would buy a 30 piece bucket and ration it for a week.
Hot and spicy was the reason I'm now 14 years KFC clean. I got hooked bad.

Hello my name is manangatang and welcome to my strange addiction
KFC does strange things to a man.

I was sleeping with an ever-growing stash of unopened potato and gravy and it was affecting my relationships with women.

I used to lick all of the seasoning from the chips and leave the remaining chips to dry by my window. Then I'd started to create an entire city built with chips. It was a potato utopia, with all the necessities of modern city life.

One day my housemate got home and found me with my genitals in a Zinger Tower burger, and finally decided it was time for an intervention.

#14yearsclean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was sleeping with an ever-growing stash of unopened potato and gravy and it was affecting my relationships with women.

I used to lick all of the seasoning from the chips and leave the remaining chips to dry by my window. Then I'd started to create an entire city built with chips. It was a potato utopia, with all the necessities of modern city life.

One day my housemate got home and found me with my genitals in a Zinger Tower burger, and finally decided it was time for an intervention.

#14yearsclean
What the actual ****.

Well considering my Qooty form over the last few weeks, little wonder I’ll be lacking. That’s why I have 19 fellow lackeys to pick up the slack.

We finished 7th in the regular season, you guys finished top. If you lose, it’s an all-time choke up there with #straightsetswonders whereas if we lose, well, we’re lucky to be here.

Pfffftt

We are not even close to them #lolwonders when it comes to losing finals lately. Haven't they lost loke 5 in a row? We have won 3 of our last 4
Carn Rats, there’s more than one way to peel a potatoe, let’s take the flower by the thorns, beat the Demons and win next week, kill two birds with one scone and bring home the bagels.

SarahSmiles Nunez please discuss. :cool:
Nah we'll kick more sausageroll 's than you, lock it in

#14yearsclean
Classic. :D

What the actual ****.
It's a cautionary tale young man. Tell your KFC-eating friends and associates. Advise them of the dangers before someone else is caught in a web of addiction.

I'm only one man; I can hardly spread the word by myself.

It's a cautionary tale young man. Tell your KFC-eating friends and associates. Advise them of the dangers before someone else is caught in a web of addiction.

I'm only one man; I can hardly spread the word by myself.
If the waits at Carl's didn't take blooming ages I'd go more often. I was walking away after my first time and there were 15 more people in the queue. I was like, have fun waiting 2 hours, arseholes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back