Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

If the waits at Carl's didn't take blooming ages I'd go more often. I was walking away after my first time and there were 15 more people in the queue. I was like, have fun waiting 2 hours, arseholes.
I can only imagine the look on your face...

Korean fried chicken? Yes better than the original kfc damn it now I want Korean bbq

I've never understood going out and having to cook it yourself!

Pfffftt

We are not even close to them #lolwonders when it comes to losing finals lately. Haven't they lost loke 5 in a row? We have won 3 of our last 4

Wouldn't have a clue about the #lolwonders or #straightsetswondersagain

Swamprats have won 5 out of our last 6 finals.

I've never understood going out and having to cook it yourself!
You don’t always have to, much cheaper if you get them to do it and more food too!

I much prefer Japanese food anyway

Sashimi yum!
I went on holiday to Bora Bora a number of years back, and the resort I stayed at had a chef from England who was apparently an absolute gun Japanese chef in London, who'd fallen into drugs and went to Bora Bora for a life reset.

Every day the fishermen would drive past and hold up fish they'd caught that morning, and the chef would thumbs up/down if he wanted one. I mentioned to him that I was keen on some sashimi and he lined us up a whole tuna and prepared it for us. It was probably the best sashimi I've ever had. Had a fresh coconut and lime salsa thing going on.

Although I've never been to Japan, so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this talk of food is making me hungry although I can barely talk as I just had McDonalds and lived to tell the tale. philreich will be pleased to hear that!

Hope you didn't go for the extra double quarterounder!

Given I'm 3ft 5in laying down and that people struggle to run laps around me at training, going for the quarterounder would make things a lot worse; hence why I only had a hamburger and a couple of hash browns

Given I'm 3ft 5in laying down and that people struggle to run laps around me at training, going for the quarterounder would make things a lot worse; hence why I only had a hamburger and a couple of hash browns

Love a hash brown, haven't had it for a while though!

Hot and spicy was the reason I'm now 14 years KFC clean. I got hooked bad.
Getting into debt was actually good for my waistline. Before I got my mortgage for my unit in 1989, I used to go to the footy every week, and every week without fail, I would stop off at KFC on my way to the game and grab a 5 piece pack. Once I had my mortgage, I had to be a bit more selective with how I spent my money!!!

I just wanted to draw your attention towards the small fact that we're in a PRELIM
Well yeah but I remember all to well getting excited about a team reaching a prelim quite recently, and I also remember how that panned out.

Wouldn't have a clue about the #lolwonders or #straightsetswondersagain

Swamprats have won 5 out of our last 6 finals.
Mind you, the one we lost was relatively important - time to make amends!!!

Well yeah but I remember all to well getting excited about a team reaching a prelim quite recently, and I also remember how that panned out.
Same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back