Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm serious!

Think of the positive...

You might have lost...but at least Eddie lost!
You always know how to make me feel better.

giphy.gif

Just for the purposes of experimentation would you try equal parts of each mixed with beer in a ratio 1:1, 2:1, through 10:1 and report back by midnight which is tastiest?

Some of my best posting is 2am lol

Some of my best posting is 2am lol
Bit like me with foreign languages. Experts reckon the best way to learn a new language is to put a recording of what you want to learn under your pillow, and have it on repeat throughout the night. Small problem - I tried that with Japanese, but I can only speak the language when I'm fast asleep :p.

Bit like me with foreign languages. Experts reckon the best way to learn a new language is to put a recording of what you want to learn under your pillow, and have it on repeat throughout the night. Small problem - I tried that with Japanese, but I can only speak the language when I'm fast asleep :p.

Sounds like how bad my Russian is and I’ve had to learn it for 10 years as my wife mainly speaks Russian to her family still

Sounds like how bad my Russian is and I’ve had to learn it for 10 years as my wife mainly speaks Russian to her family still
So how do you like our chances in the cricket? Must admit I'm more than a little bit worried.......

So how do you like our chances in the cricket? Must admit I'm more than a little bit worried.......

Quick answer.

Not very good.

Will depend on Khawaja though. If he scores a mountain of runs you never know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick answer.

Not very good.

Yep. I think our bowling is OK, but how successful we are depends on how the top 6 perform. Hopefully they perform better than the Demons' back 6 on Sunday :D.

Do you plan on full throttle Dad joke posting this time, or do you plan to mix it up a bit?

Quick answer.

Not very good.

Quick answer.

Not very good.

Will depend on our bowlers knocking them over for less than 150 every innings. If they don’t score a mountain of runs you never know.

Yep. I think our bowling is OK, but how successful we are depends on how the top 6 perform. Hopefully they perform better than the Demons' back 6 on Sunday :D.

Well they can’t be any worse...

Actually scratch that Mitch Marsh will find a way to be worse

What I learned from the Japanese is that you can name your children after colours.

What I learned from the Japanese is that you can name your children after colours.

We’ll see I guess, but I can’t bring myself to believe that our top 6 can possibly perform consistently.

It’s up to the bowlers starring and not making mistakes in the field.

Well they can’t be any worse...

Actually scratch that Mitch Marsh will find a way to be worse
How is he still part of the team? Does he have photos of 1 or more of the selectors in compromising positions?????

How is he still part of the team? Does he have photos of 1 or more of the selectors in compromising positions?????

That’s the only and I mean the only explanation!

Averages 15 and 55 with the ball in his last 7 tests lol

We’ll see I guess, but I can’t bring myself to believe that our top 6 can possibly perform consistently.

It’s up to the bowlers starring and not making mistakes in the field.
Updated forecast for Thursday: very hot and sunny - 39C. The chooks will be laying hard boiled eggs, so hopefully we have a bat and keep them in the field all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back