Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I mean cat burglar is definitely better than uni student with an 8am assignment deadline who hasn’t done any of the work and figured she might actually get more done when everyone’s in bed so she has no distractions lmao
Oh. ****. That just gave me a really bad flashback to when I was a uni. *shudder*

What’s your assignment on? There’s some smart people on this thread. Maybe we can all write a paragraph for you?

It can easily be mistaken, you go for the cats, you have an N, K and I in your name.

You probably drive a Ford? Ohhh Na Kia isn't it.....
I am definitely not
So some lightweight like NickCC and Nakkers. Not very compelling Hayden.
One isn't relevant and the other quits and re-joins the league at least once a season.
I thought we were passively friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
******* lol. Stop blaming your personal issues on me child.

I am definitely not

I thought we were passively friends.
I have nothing against you good sir. I'm just fond of xen is all.

Oh. ****. That just gave me a really bad flashback to when I was a uni. *shudder*

What’s your assignment on? There’s some smart people on this thread. Maybe we can all write a paragraph for you?

Its a pop prompt for sociology. On Religion. It’s gotta be like 500 words or something max. Worth a total of 5% of my mark but I’m already bailing on the participation marks so I kinda gotta do it. Gotta watch the lecture, read my text book and smash it out. Not hard. Just gotta make myself do it yanno

are-you-kidding-me-gif-15.gif

Its a pop prompt for sociology. On Religion. It’s gotta be like 500 words or something max. Worth a total of 5% of my mark but I’m already bailing on the participation marks so I kinda gotta do it. Gotta watch the lecture, read my text book and smash it out. Not hard. Just gotta make myself do it yanno
Just reading this ......so so glad all that stress is behind me ......i just couldn't do it again ..but that said,i wish i had enjoyed it more at the time, give it your best shot !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly f*** uni. I’m tediously close to dropping out
I did English lit in my first degree. Had to really grit my teeth to get to the end of it. So painful.

Later went back and did nursing which I loved but I knew why I was studying that time around.

I did English lit in my first degree. Had to really grit my teeth to get to the end of it. So painful.

Later went back and did nursing which I loved but I knew why I was studying that time around.

Started a business degree last year, did love it. Thoroughly enjoy accounting. But started sem 1 this year already a ball of stress and crumbled week 2 so switched out to criminology. My mental health got so bad to the point I had to apply for remission to wipe the entire semester off my record. It’s currently week 5 of sem 2 and since I’ve moved interstate I’m contemplating going to TAFE to certificates in accounting next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back