Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: Fighting Furies vs Coney Island Warriors @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

7 kicks, no handballs, 5 goals 1.. hopefully you learn how to handball before my debut :p
who are you and why are you speaking to me??

Wooshette as the leading goalkicker, I demand an entourage

listen here rookie...

I may be a rookie.. but I absolutely dominated at junior Qooty level and I intend to do the same in the big leagues.

You've had your head in the clouds (or on the main bored) if you haven't heard of harry000.. so ya better ask about me!

Would zackah put his reputation on the line to recruit some hack?*

* dont answer that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfffff, who the **** wears undies???

You- Last night at kittens you were running around with some on your head, set of extra large y-fronts with one hell of a skid mark on em. Remember that’s why you ended up running into the stripper pole and knocked yourself out, funny as all f@ck

Was pleased with the win so decided to s**t in my own clothing
You’ve changed man, you used to s**t in other people’s clothing

You- Last night at kittens you were running around with some on your head, set of extra large y-fronts with one hell of a skid mark on em. Remember that’s why you ended up running into the stripper pole and knocked yourself out, funny as all f@ck

Good times, good times.....

apologies, it must have been mightymalaka 's G string
My G string is still wrapped around your ears Candie boy!
And yes you are welcome for the Qootyball lesson you received from my handsome self!

We just ran out of Goon after half time which is most distressing!
Time to go home, wake up Jo and get her to lick my wounds!
Ill be back for you next time Candie won't be so f*cking happy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back