Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders @ Abdu prison

Remove this Banner Ad

@TJASTA out there laughing at me for not taking the Furies offer
Also the wrong club for you .....club selection & best fit is an important decision process .....just ask CazC30

BTW ...love your avatar ...can i have it when you're finished ;)

Also the wrong club for you .....club selection & best fit is an important decision process .....just ask CazC30

BTW ...love your avatar ...can i have it when you're finished ;)
I'll be changing it soon, it be an honour to pass on my avatar legacy to you.

It’s a shame the Bombers recruited the insufferable CazC30.

They used to be so fun to play against. Teammates sticking up for her and saying she was great because she was active need to get a grip. Her activity is the problem.

High maintenance, sooks, brings real life into a FANTASY football league way too much. Plenty to learn, may still improve, but has a long way to go.

I hope the Bombers have assigned 7 or 8 mentors to coach her through her failing.

It’s fantastic the Bombers recruited the insatiable, amazing and super brilliant CazC30.

They are so fun to play against. Teammates sticking up for her and saying she is fantastic to see. Her activity is a real incentive for me to post more.

I have to admit, I am high maintenance,but my boring drudge and lack of any effort in team threads, I can only apologise.
Angry and alone, need to find the calm in my sole and wind in my sails to move forward 0892369558

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back